Prologue: I Don't Know Who You Are, But I Will Find You And I Will...

"I HAVE A WHAT?!"

Diavolo hit his fist against the table. His subordinates shuddered under pressure. Bringing news to the boss was a bad job for a weak heart. Both men regretted their choice to get quick money. They swore to find a safer and better job if they survived this.

Diavolo tried to calm himself. He was a boss of the notorious mafia – Passione. His history, life, and identity were unknown to other people. However, his secret had been crushed.

Donatella Una supposed to be a woman in the past.

Before her death, she wished to see him one more time. Of course, it was a faint wish. Solido Naso had long gone and wiped out his trace in the city. He never met Donatella until her last dying breath. She passed away two weeks ago. Yet, her presence haunted him until right now. Unexpected news shocked him to the core.

DIAVOLO

HAD

A

FUCKIN

CHILD

He never figured this out after six years of hiding. This was a problem he never encountered before. This child would have his DNA. It would be trouble if his enemy used it against him. He did not know about the final decision, but he had to find his child before anyone.

He also needed a babysitter.

Diavolo picked up his phone. He called someone under the name "Problematic Child". After exchanging greeting and a few small talk, Diavolo told him the problem. The person across the phone was shocked.

"Eeeeeh?! You have a kid?"

Doppio Vinegar's scream resembled a high school girl more than a boy over sixteen years old.

"But... why do you want me to take care of her?"

"Do you think other bulky muscle men will be a better choice?" Diavolo replied with sarcasm. He preferred a meek-looking boy to watch his child. That man did not believe other people around him. Diavolo did not even have Consigliori, a counsellor or right-hand man to a Don. He was an incredibly paranoid mafia who believe everyone would betray him.

"My dear Doppio, I trust you on this one. This is only for a while."

Diavolo sounded miserable. Doppio could hear the desperation in his voice. He was reluctant, but he felt bad to refuse him. Diavolo was his saviour and guardian. That man helped him through difficult times. Doppio did not want to disappoint his boss and went along with the order.

"Okay, I'll do it."