2nd Years

[Aizawa's POV]

  I was already downstairs playing with the cat I got this summer. A Sianese with the brightest blue eyes. I was teasing it with a little cat toy that looks like a fishing pole but had a fluffy  leaf at the end. Surprisingly, I hadn't come up with a name since I got it. So I've just been calling it "Kitty" for now.

  The doorbell rang and a voice came from outside the door. "Yo, are you coming out or not?" I remembered that voice. It was Yamada Hizashi. My best friend you could say.

  "Coming." I said blankly in return. I gave Kitty a little pat on the head,  and got up from my knees. I opened my front door and saw Hizashi there. An above average height boy with green eyes and blonde hair that imitates a certain parakeet.

  "Finally!" he exclaimed. "I thought you were never gonna come out."

  "You're overreacting."

  "Then what took so long?"

  I stared at him for a while then answered. "I got a cat over the summer and was playing with it." I looked in the opposite direction of him. "Cool, what kind of cat is it?" he asked.

  "A Sianese."

  "Oh, those are the furless ones, right?" he finger-gunned.

  I stared at him with my stone face then rubbed my temples. I was so tempted to slap him across his face. "No." I said with agitation in my voice.

  I saw his shoulders relax as if he was ready to get smacked. "Sorry!" he said while grazing his fingers through his hair.

  "Well, I went to the country after camp and fished with my grandpa..." he continued to talk but I had stopped listening. I wasn't paying attention to the story he was telling, but his... face for some reason. The way his mouth was moving, and his hair. But especially his eyes. They were showing excitement and interest.

  When I was in fourth grade, we were still friends but I got lost in Hizashi's eyes. Dumb, I know. But I was young.

  There was a tap on my shoulder. "Dude, we're here." my friend said. I didn't say anything, but it was normal.

  "Guys! Wait up!" Nemuri Kayama shouted from behind us. She was around average height with long black hair and blue eyes. (SHE'S MIDNIGHT!)

  "You sure walk fast!" she said through pants.

  BOOM!!

  There was some explosion-like sound off to the left of me. All three of us turned, ready to yield our quirks in case of battle. The smoke cleared and Toshinori emerged through and races to us in lightning speed.

  "Hey guys! Nice to see you, how are you guys? Great? Great! Well I gotta bounce! Bye!" Toshinori ran over to the door and disappeared inside.

  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" someone screamed behind me. "TOSHINORI I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!"

  Hizashi turned around to see what was happening. His face went as pale as mine and grabbed me and Kayama and jolted away from the entrance. We dived into a bush, undoing Kayama's and my own hair.

  "Why did you do that!?" we shouted in unison.

  The screaming got louder. It turned out to be Enji Todoroki. That had anger management issues. Both his forearms were engulfed with flames, and he was running toward the entrance. Once he opened the front doors, Principle Nezu was waiting there. With his usual smile and both arms behind his back.

  "Hello, young Heros! Welcome to or back to the U. A.! First years, third years, and second years!" he said enthusiastically.
"Enji Todoroki! Please, see me in my office."