Annoying Little Sister

Hey guys! Hope you've been enjoying the story so far! I'm gonna start taking small ideas because writer's block sucks.                   [Hizashi's POV]

  I couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. It was perfect! Shota talked so much yesterday! I can't wait till the next date!

  I took a quick shower and breakfast, and went out for a jog. I ran past Shota's house and caught his sister peaking at me through the curtains. She quickly disappeared and the door swung open. "HEY!" She yelled, running  in my direction. "Yeah...?" I stopped.

  "Don't hurt Shota or else!"

  "What do you mean?"

  "You know what I mean! Don't act so innocent! Heartbreak and cheating! Don't do it..." She yelled as she pointed in my face. Shota peeked out the open doorway. His haircut raised and his eyes went red. He raced over to us and restrained his sister. "Hitoshi!" He growled. "S-sorry about her, she's kinda uncontrollable."

  "Don't sweat it! I was just stopping by to say hi! Oh! And is it okay if we hangout next week? Your house or something?"

  "O-oh yeah, sure!" Shota answered, still keeping Hitoshi down. "Seeya!" I said leaving a kiss on Shota's forehead before turning to continue jogging.

               [Aizawa's POV]

  I blushed lightly as Hizashi turned away. "You like him!~" Hitoshi teased. I rolled my eyes and went inside. Hitoshi followed me with a smirk, God, she was annoying. "You have a boyfriend! You have a boyfriend!" She said repeatedly, following me up to my room. "Okay," I said, rolling my eyes. "Bye!" And I closed the door. And locked it. Y'know, for personal reasons.

  I took out a tiny watering can and turned to my carnations Hizashi bought for me. I had found a small pot and dirt to plant them in. The water tinkled onto the flowers, down to the leaves, and soaked into the soil. I didn't care though. I thought about Hizashi. I thought about when we first met, in preschool, when his quirk was first introduced. He kept singing, and it was so annoying, I confronted him and told him to shut up. I chuckled to myself.

  "Ya thinkin' 'bout lovey-dovey stuff!?" Hitoshi whisper-shouted from under the door. "No! Leave me alone!" I yelled. "Creep." I muttered. Hitoshi snorted. "I heard that!" She said. I ignored her and stared out the window, and Sox joined me. I petted her and she purred softly. I thought about how I was spending all my time thinking about Hizashi, or doing something with something he got me. "Ugh," I muttered. "Love." I smiled. I guess Hizashi's worth my time. And I guess my type.

____________________________________  

  Augh! Sorry it's so short! The next chapter will have some action! I'm soooo tired...wrote this at 1:16 am... Bye ILY