Eraserhead

[Aizawa's POV]

  They four weeks of winter break past by quickly and before I knew it, it was back to school.

  "C'mon Shota! Holding hands isn't that bad!" Hizashi insisted. "I'm not doing that in public..." I muttered back to him. He pouted and put his hands in his pockets. We neared the school and caught sight of Kayama in a crowd of students. She ran toward us. "Hey guys! I haven't seen you since the Christmas party! How you been?" She finished with a smile. "Well," Hizashi started. "I'm glad to inform you that me Shota have started-" I elbowed him harshly. "Hanging out more!"

  "Okay." Kayama replied and turned to me. "Don't forget your dare!~" She finished, skipping away. Shit. I forgot all about that! I thought. "Don't worry!" Hizashi reassured me. "You'll look cute!" He then dashed away.

                            * *

  "Alright, class. You all know that the internships have been delayed due to the snow. So, we shall resume the internships today." Gran Torino informed us. "Get into your costumes and supplies and meet up at the school's entrance." Kayama turned around in where she was sitting and winked at me. I groaned and and snatched the cat ears and tail when I past Kayama's desk.

  "Now students, real names are forgotten when your hero costumes are on. Use each other's hero names."

  Endeavor snickered toward me when I boarded the bus. I ignored him and sat by my boyfriend. Hizashi had his right hand covering his mouth to stop him from giggling. I sat back and closed my eyes for a nap.

                          * *

  Night Howler(it's a real flower, DoN't SuE mE), the, well, night hero. Quirk is Wolfvirine; sharp nails, enhanced sense of smell and eyesight, agile, and one heck of a fighter. I chose to be an intern for her because I desperately needed martial art, flexibility, and agile training. Since I what to focus my skills more into villian and nighttime fighting, she was the person to go to.

  I knocked on the dojo's door and waited for an answer. After a while, the door swung open I was in the presence of a famous hero. She was dark skinned and had silver, fluffy hair. Her forearms were quite hairy and she had wolf ears. "Hel-oh..." Night Howler said. She probably noticed my "attire".

  "It was a dare Ms. Night Howler. May I come inside?" I politely asked. She nodded and opened the door to let me in. "Are you my intern?" She asked. I nodded as she led me to a closet to put my stuff. "Okay then!" She put her hands on her hips. "Day 1 of training: Patrolling! Follow me youngster!"

  "Patrolling is a big thing in the hero carreer," Night Howler explained. "The citizens feel safe, the villians can't come out and do ba-" She was pushed to the ground by some guy in a gray hoodie. "Ow! My ankle!"

  "Hey!" I woman ran up to me. " Your a hero right!? That guy just stole my child!!!" She didn't have to tell me twice. My scarf undid itself quickly as I launched a part of it upward to a streetlight. I shot upward into the air. I ran along the cable wires following the guy. He turned back at me and smirked. His hair simultaneously grew longer and shot toward my face. I stopped his quirk quick enough and continued to follow him.

  I need to take guy out before I get the kid. I pondered. I secured the scarf several times around my arm and hurtled it down to him. It latched around his wrist and I tugged. He fell backwards and hit his head on the ground, dropping the child. Before they hit the ground, I grabbed them with my scarf and pulled them to me.

  Once in my arms, I jumped down from the cable line next to the knocked out man on the ground. I inhaled sharply at the stinging pain in my eyes. I'm so stupid to leave my eyedropper in my suitcase! Several people were taking pictures of the scene, but I ignored them. I'm not one for fame a anyway.

  I grabbed the man by the hoodie and dragged him all the way to the police station.

                           * * 

  "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! How could I repay you?!" The lady asked me, tears flowing from her eyes like a waterfall. "Don't sweat it..." I assured her. "Kit...tee..." The kid said, groping the air in my head's direction. I blushed lightly and went over to the hospital.

  Night Howler still sprained her ankle...