First (Part 1)

[Hizashi's POV]

     I stared at the ceiling of my room. I was laying on top of my bed, in thought - and I rarely do that at times.

     "I'll be leaving in a couple days-" I muttered to myself. "Have I properly given him a good Christmas present?"

     Like a really good one?

     I put my hands on my pockets and heard some wrappers crinkle. I pulled the item out in confusion - I blushed immediately.

     It was the condom.

     Has Shota ever done it before? And if he hasn't would he want to do it with me? I'll be taking his virginity then! I shook my head. The thought of Shota being, not only romantic partner, but a sexual one as well, made my face hot. I sat up abruptly and went to my drawer. Opening it, I saw the gray bottle that had a pink ribbon nearly tied around it.

     Have fun! But not too much fun!
Love, Mom.

     I blushed. My mother had gotten me a bottle of lube and one condom - that was in my pocket - when Shota when I started dating. Left my room and went down the hall to my mom's room. I knocked on the door softly.

     "MOM!" I screamed.

     "YEAH!" She screamed back.

     "Can I come in?!"

     There was some shuffling from behind the door, then it opened. "Of course!" She said sweetly. I walked in had a seat on her bed. She trotted over to her desk and turned to face me.

     "What is it? Are you having trouble packing?" She asked, running a hand through her pixie cut.

     "How old were you when you first had sex?" I asked nervously. My mom burst out laughing, little creases forming at the ends of her eyes. "Mom!" I exclaimed, blushing furiously.

     "Why are you asking?" She said through giggles. "Do you wanna have sex with Shota?!" She answered herself. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. "You said I could talk to you about anything!" I groaned.

     "Don't worry sweetie! I lost mine to your late father at sixteen!" She winked. "And it perfectly normal when think about those things at your age!"

     I looked up at her. She continued. "As long as you do it responsibly. First, you get consent. If he doesn't want to do it and you force it on him, that's rape!" I nodded.

     "Next, you need to talk about it. 'What do you like?' or 'What do you want? '

     "Then, you get your materials, " she giggled. "Lube, condoms...toys-"

     "MOM."

     "Okay, okay! Lastly, while your 'getting it on' you ask at random points of time, if they feel good. If you're a top..."

     "I think I'm the top, mom." I said in embarrassment again. "So you know what you need to do know?" She asked.

     I nodded and got up. "And don't ask through text!" She said as I was leaving. "It won't sound genuine!"

     "Thanks." I said as a closed the door and sighed. I pulled out my phone.

Me: r u home alone?