Sleepover...?

[Hizashi's POV]

We were walking back to my place when Aizawa broke to silence between us.

"I... um, forgot my sleeping bag and clothes at home..."

"It's o-okay!" I quickly said. "I'll get it for you! If that's what you want?" Aizawa nodded.

"Great!" I said backing out to a different direction. I started running to his house. I planned to do as much as I can for Aizawa until he feels comfortable with me around him.

Couple minutes later, I reached his house and knocked on the door. I waited there hands to my sides, patting my legs.

Meow!

That had to be the cat Aizawa was telling me about. I twisted the doorknob to find it unlocked. I let myself in and flicked on the lights. There were pictures of Aizawa and his family on the wall. I entered a hallway and checked all the doors until I found the one I was looking for.

I opened the door and instantly started to look for some nightclothes, his school uniform and his sleeping bag. I wasn't half way done when I spotted a picture frame on Aizawa's dresser. I hurried over to it and realized that it was me in the photo.

Back when I was in 8th grade! Why would still have this?

I couldn't worry about it now, I still needed to get finished.

"Now where is that sleeping bag?"

* *
  I got back to my house in about ten minutes. Everyone was already dressed when I opened the door. Aizawa was sitting on the couch reading a book. "Hey!" I shouted to him. "I got your stuff!"

  Aizawa hurried to me and grabbed his things. "Thanks..." he mumbled and made his way to my room to change. I sighed, "So, I heard you had your first kiss?" Kayama whispered in my ear. I jumped.

  "Where did you get that information?!" I whisper-shouted to her. She pointed to Toshi and he waved sarcastically to me. I gritted my teeth. "Excuse me for just a second." I said. I dragged Toshi into the kitchen.

  "Why'd you tell her that!" I said angrily toward him. "In my defense, she would've found out anyway!" Toshi replied.

  "Dude! That's personal stuff! If Shota found out that the word got out, he'd kill me!"

  "You liked it, didn't you!?" Toshi said not answering my question. "WhAt! I-i did not!" I paused. "Maybe! Okay I-i guess?!"

  Toshi busted out laughing. "I knew it!" My face was flustered.

  "Okay guys! Come on to the living room! Let's play truth or dare!" Kayama called. I sighed in relief, being able to leave that conversation. Me and Toshi made our way to the living room. A couple mins later, a caterpillar looking thing was face first in my doorway. The head popped up and it was Shota.

  He climbed out of his sleeping bag and came to sit with the rest of us.

  "So," Kayama started. "It's gonna work like this. I'll be giving out all truths and dares. If you answer untruthfully or don't do the dare your immediately going to sleep."

  We all nodded our heads. "Okay...Toshinori! Truth or dare?" Toshi looked at everyone nervously. "Good luck buddy." I said as I patted his back.

  "Umm.... Truth?" Toshi finally responded. "Is it true that you have a small thing for me?" Kayama asked. Toshinori stopped to think for a while. "Nope." he said simply.

  "Okay! Aizawa? Truth or dare?" Kayama said. Aizawa perked up from looking at the floor. "Hmm?"

  "Truth or dare, bro." I told him. "Oh, Uh, I dunno. Dare...?" he said. Kayama started to tap her chin in thought. After a few more seconds, her eyes lit up and she hurried to her bag, pulling out two items from it. "You have to wear...this next time you wear your hero suit!" she squealed. "Jesus Christ..." Aizawa muttered as he covered his face with his hand.

I started blushing as soon as I started imagining Shota in that. Kayama had dared Aizawa to wear a pair of cat ears that came along with a tail, being black in color. "Hizashi!" Kayama sang. "Truth or dare?"

I thought for a moment. I didn't want to get a question like Toshi's or get a dare like Shota's. I decided on truth. "Truth!" I said finger-gunning. Kayama almost simultaneously asked me as I answered her. "Is it true that...you like someone?" she asked trying to be as subtle as she can. She failed immensely. I started to sweat. What Shota found out- I shook my head to get off things. "N-no...?" I lied. There was silence for awhile and Toshi whispered in Kayama's ear.

"You are hereby sentenced to bed!" Kayama shouted, pointing to my room. "But..." she added. "You can stay if you do a dare."

"Fine," I mumbled. "Kiss someone! It's your choice, but you have to kiss one of us!" Kayama squealed. My mouth went dry. The only person who I want kiss is Shota. I glanced over at him. I saw pink tinted on his pale face and his eyes staring at the floor.

I turned and walked into my bathroom. "He's probably just gonna think it over." Toshi said reasure Kayama. I walked in and locked the door. I was stressed. One of my main goals in life was to hangout with my friends as such as possible.

Knock, knock.

"Are you okay?" Shota blankly said on the other side of the door. "I don't know. I really don't want to do any of those options." I explained. There was some silence between us. "Just sleep, I'm pretty tired. So I'll be there too." I smiled, now that Shota was going to be with me. "Okay, bro."

  I left the bathroom and told Kayama and Toshi that I'd sleep.

I climbed into my sleeping bag instead of my bed. A few minutes later, Shota came in and set his sleeping bag next to mine. I turned to face him. "Thanks." I said. He nodded his head with his eyes closed. I heard soft snores coming from him so I tapped his forehead to check if he was actually asleep. He was, so I scooted closer to him. I leaned in and kissed him on the nose for awhile then pecked his lips. "Night," I whispered and put on my earbuds, drifting to sleep listening to music.

  (I am so sorry I was dead for so long. Writer's block sucks balls....but I made this chapter extra long for you guys. I'll be starting another book on a Jeffmads au(From Hamilton) so look forward to that. But I'll also be going without my phone for awhile. So thank you for being patient with me!)