First (part 2)

(IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUTTY CONTENT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SKIP TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER. ~Alto)

[Shota's POV]

Our lips met again into an intense kiss. I was a bit worried at this point. Didn't know the outcome to those sort of this things. But the situation was okay. Hizashi gently put me back down on the bed and took the lube from his jacket pocket. "Okay Shota," he softly snickered. "Are you ready for your prostate exam?" My mouth gasped open as Hizashi burst out laughing.

"Just kidding, just kidding." He said and stopped laughing surprisingly quick. "But seriously, I need you to take off your pants...and briefs." I blushed. "I forgot about that part... " I softly mumbled. I slid my pants and "under garments" off. This is gonna be the first time I've been completely naked in front of Hizashi, I thought. My clothes hit the floor as a took one of my pillows to cover my face. I tried to steal a glimpse at Hizashi's face. He was beet-red and completely still.

He took a deep breath. "Shota," he looked me dead in the eye.

"Yeah..?"

"This is probably gonna hurt." He paused. "Have you ever, uh, messed with yourself before?"

I shook my head. Hizashi gave a slight nod and proceeded to open the lube container. After thoroughly covering his index and middle finger with lube, he positioned it in front of my hole. "Are you ready?" He said. "Yeah..." I breathed. He kissed my forehead. "I promise it's going to feel good okay?"

Hizashi's index finger pressed and pushed in. There was a quick sharp pain that went me. "Ahh!" I exclaimed. He quickly peppered kissed along my collarbone and stopped pushing in. "It's okay! Sorry..."

I sighed and caught my breath. "Okay, go ahead." I said after a few seconds.

Hizashi pushed in, slower than the first time, taking notice of every twitch or slight flinch I made. I relaxed a bit more and slung my arms around his neck. When both his fingers made it safely inside...me, we both stopped. "I'm gonna start, umm,"

"Yeah.." I said.

Hizashi started to move back and forth ever so slightly, making sure not to hurt me. He looked so concentrated. "'Zashi," I said. "Don't be so tense. This is supposed to be enjoyable right?" He looked up at me. "Of course it is, I'm just-"

"You're not gonna hurt me." I interrupted. "Okay?"

Our lips met and I felt Hizashi's lips curled into a smile. "Alright."

He got faster bit by bit and so did the butterflies in my stomach which eventually, turned into a pleasant sensation all over my body. "Ah-" I moaned quietly. Hizashi let it a light chuckle and went faster. "Mmm-ahh..." I moaned even louder.

This felt good. I wondered what the actual thing would feel like. I shivered at the thought. "Za-Zashi..." I could barely get his name out. "Th-that's good..."

"Oh. Alright then." He said with a shy smile. Hizashi took his fingers out of me and started unbuckling his pants. He kicked them off along with his undergarment. "Ready?" He grinned at me while waving around the condom he'd brought with him. "Woah." I said. That grin rang shivers down my spine. "What?" He laughed.

"That was... fuckin' sexy." I said finally. Hizashi's face reddened as he opened the condom. He hurriedly put the condom on and applied lube to it. "Do-do you want me to turn around..?" I said flustered. "If you'd like." He said in reply. I turned. It would've been embarrassing to show him my face while he was 'doing' me.

I looked back and saw that Hizashi was ready at my hole. "I'm going in," he said softly and kissed my back. He only had the tip inside when I started to breathe heavily. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah," I said. "It's just, bigger than fingers ya'know?" He laughed at this and pushed more in. "That's good.." I breathed when there was more than half of him already. I moaned. Hizashi did too.

We both adjusted to the new feeling, then I signaled that he was clear to start moving. At first, soft and low moans and grunts were coming from the both of us. My fingers dug into the sheets and drool pooled on my pillow. My body's never felt this good, ever. Neither had 'Zashi's. He bent over me and moaned low into my ear. "F-fuck.." I heard him say quietly as he picked up the pace.

The pleasure doubled as he went faster and put more of himself in. I found myself moaning much louder than he was. 'Zashi sucked on my neck and shoulders, trying to compose himself.

"Aah..mm-ah..." I moaned as Hizashi continued to suck on my pale skin. Then a sudden euphoria struck me for a split second.

"Th-there!" I exclaimed. Hizashi's head shot up a bit confused. "That, that felt -ahh- so good Hizashi," I said, moaning through it. Finally getting what I was saying, he thrusted in the same place.

"Aahh!" I exclaimed. "More...please..." I moaned again. Hizashi continued to hit that spot over and over and as he did, my moans got louder and louder.

A warm knot formed in my nether area that kept getting bigger and bigger. Hizashi's moans and grunts started getting louder as well but they couldn't beat mine. "I'm gonna...come soon, Shota..." Hizashi said between pants. I merely nodded my head and got ready for me to do the same.

With a hard thrust and a long, low moan, Hizashi came into the condom. After a few short thrusts I came after him, cupping myself to prevent my high from spilling on my bed sheets. I collapsed with a pleasurable sigh as 'Zashi fell onto me. I was too tired to say anything about, so we lay there catching our breaths in the warm silence.

"That was fun, huh?" Hizashi asked. I simply nodded, still trying to figure doesn't the fact that I had sex. Hizashi got off from on top of me and removed the condom. "You were moaning so loud!"

I turn to face him with squinted eyes. "Next time I'll stick a finger or two in your ass." We both laughed and cleaned up. After we had our clothes back on, we went downstairs. "We are not virgins anymore, yay!" Hizashi said with a big goofy smile. "Celebratory coffee?" I suggested. I put a brew on and sat next to Hizashi. We sat in silence for a bit. "This is good." Hizashi said. "I heard that sex is great for communication and openness so I hope we can hold hands and snuggle more in public?" I chuckled and shrugged. I didn't like eyes on me except Hizashi's, but as long as his are included it was fine with me. The coffee was ready later and we drank and talked for a few minutes before Hizashi had to go.

"I'll text when I get home, when I'm leaving for the airport, on the plane-"

"I get it!" I chuckled. We waved goodbye as Hizashi departed. Once the door was closed behind me my face went brought red.

I'm actually in love with Yamada Hizashi.

In.

Love.

Author's Note

_________________________________

I'm so sorry for being so inactive!! There were so many family issues and then we moved and then school started and ugghhhhh.

But I have some important announcements. I have a couple original story ideas so tell me if your interested.

I'm planning on making a My Hero Academia oneshot book or something so tell me if you like that idea too.

Last thing, I'm might be doing a writing contest!!! Prizes could be custom story cover or free commissions or smth. I you wanna know what my art looks like, pm me and I'll show you. Again, I might be doing a contest. Don't have all the kinks figured out yet.

Anyways, that's enough from me.

Peace out!!        

    -Alto