Internships are coming[part 2]

[Aizawa's POV]

  "Use your quirks to your advantage, you can also use your costumes as well." Mr. Gran Torino told us.

  I sighed. If I wasn't able to use my scarf, I'd be toast. We all got into position. Hizashi took the lane next to me, "Good luck." he said as I put on my goggles.

  My plan was to use my scarf to wrap around Toshinori and haul myself forward while facing backwards. Then I'll use my Erasure quirk on the students behind me.

  "Ready,"

  "Go!"

  We all took off, Toshinori was way ahead of everybody else. Before he was out of reach, I quickly grabbed my scarf and swung it in his direction. I used my foot and turned myself around,  then jumped backwards. It seems like Toshinori  went faster when he felt the scarf wrap around him because I rocketed backwards. I tried to focus my eyes on everyone in front of me,  but I was going to fast.

  To solve this problem, I twisted the scarf with my foot and jerked it down. Toshinori stopped for a second, which allowed to stare at everyone behind me.

  Most of my classmates slowed down in confusion. But the persistent ones continued to press on. It was difficult to keep my eyes open, the wind flowing behind Toshinori was stinging them.

  I glanced at Hizashi who really slowed down and was laughing really hard. Kayama would be in last place if I hadn't stopped that "bubbly-girl's" quirk or whatever.

  Couple more minutes past and I was at the finish line with Toshinori. "Why'd you do that?" Toshinori asked.

  "What?" I stared at him blankly. "Try to win?"

  "You didn't have to do it like that!"

  I shrugged, as I'm none to not be prone to talking. After a couple minutes, everyone else finished. Some kid that I forgot his name was actually expelled, and we were back in the classroom after some more time.

  "Okay, now that I know what you can do," Mr. Gran Torino said. "We need to discuss Hero names.

  "Your Hero name will not only give the citizens a small hint on what your quirk is, but also give you a heroic identity. Think your hero names, you will have the rest of the class period to think of them. When finished, place the thing you wrote it in, on my desk please. You may talk quietly." he finished.

  I took of a clean sheet of paper and laid it out on my desk. A group of students were socializing up front.

  I was brain dead. What kind of name can say to express, "Oh, I completely take away your quirk! Don't worry, it's only until I blink!" A self-explanatory name would be difficult to think of.

  I looked over to Hizashi and get a quick glance at his paper.

                Present Mic

  It was a cool name, not self-explanatory though. Ten minutes past, and I still haven't thought of anything.

  (JUST SKIP THE PRESENT THO.)

                          * *

   RIIINNNNGGGG

  Most of the students had already gone home, yet all my friends were surrounding my desk. I sweated.

  "Shota... " Hizashi called. "What do you guys want." I replied.

  "C'mon! Don't give us that! I just wanted to know if you want to hangout with us tonight. For celebration of the new school year?" Hizashi explained.

  "Okay..." I said, everyone cheered. "But what's the catch?"

  "A sleepover!" Kayama said happily.

  "Sure..." I answered.

  "Great! We'll meet at the karaoke center at...6 pm. And don't forget your sleeping bag and supplies!" Hizashi told everyone as he left the classroom, waving.

  Everyone else left, and I was alone.

  Then I realized...

  They can't find out I can sing...