(Christmas Special part 2)

[Hisashi's POV]

  I just stood there SOOOOOOO nervously, a million questions running through my head. Did I provoke him? Why the hell did I ask that? Is Shota confused? Unhappy? Did he spot the mistletoe too?  Why did I put it there? Oh, god! What am I gonna doooo? Have I officially ruined our friendship?

   I decided to do it now then later. Nothing can go wrong, I lied to myself. I started to lean in, decending a bit to be at his level. My hand we're really sweaty. When I was a lip's distance away from Shota's mouth, he closed his eyes.

  Our lips touched. He had really soft lips for a guy with his character. The first few seconds we were just like that, then he started kissing back. Woah! Does he like me back? I thought again. Then he cupped my head with his hands! Wow. I had never thought Shota Aizawa would kiss me. We made out for a few more seconds before we pulled apart to breathe.

  "Do..you..." I mumbled through pants. "Wanna go out with... me?" He just stood there, panting as well, I guess thinking? I don't want that courage to go to waste.

  "Yeah...sure." he finally replied.

  My heart rocketed everywhere inside my body. Shota was blushing real hard, which made him look 20x cuter. After the party, I should probably text him about a first date. I thought. Shota let go of my cheeks and sat in a lonely armchair, knees to his face thinking about what just happened, or feeling embarrassed.

  "Okay!" I shouted, acting like nothing just happened. "Are all the presents given out?!" Everyone said 'yes' and I went to the TV to pick a movie. "What do you wanna watch, Shota?" I asked him. "No preference." He answered as he shrugged. I decided to just put 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' and I called everyone to watch.

  I sat next to Shota, on the floor, butt being protected by a pillow. "Where...where d-do you wanna go on the date...?" He asked, whispering hesitantly. I giggled from the adorableness, "I dunno. We could go to a restaurant, the park, one of our houses...where do wanna go?" I whispered back to him, making sure nobody can hear us.

  "Can whoever's whispering, STOP." Kayama asked sternly. I silently laughed and told Shota we'll text about it.

                         **

  The party ended and (almost) everyone thanked each other for the gifts one last time. Once everyone cleared the house, I got working right away to clean the house. I promised my parents to clean the house afterwards if I wanted to throw a party.

  After about an hour of cleaning, I headed up the stairs and into my bedroom. I jumped onto my bed nervously-happy and took out my phone, and changed a name for a contact. Shota to...bf. I thought to myself.

Text-

Me: Hellooooooo!

Hi. :Bf

Me: So, about the date...

I think I wanna go to the park or something :Bf

Me: okay

Me: but before that we should go to starbucks. For some food. How about tomorrow and is 7 okay?

I'm fine with that:Bf

Okay so about Sox, when are her things coming?:Bf

Me: in a couple of days at least

Thanks again for that:Bf

Me:no probs

I need to wash the dishes:Bf

Bye:Bf

Me: bye!

End of texting

  I sighed and fell backwards onto my pillows. I still couldn't believe that I have a boyfriend. And that's Shota Aizawa! I fanboyed to myself and listened to music with my earbuds on.

                          * *

It was the next day, exactly 7:38, and I jumped out of bed with a spring in my step. Just 12 hours til my date! I thought to myself. All throughout the morning, I was either giggling or thinking to myself about what could happen. At round 1 pm I decided to get Shota a little something. Flowers!

  "ByemomI'mgonnagogetflowersformydatetonight!" I slurred while running down the stairs. "Hang on, what?" She called after me.

  "Bye. Mom. I'm. Gonna. Go. Get. Flowers. For. My. Date. Tonight."

  "So, the mistletoe worked? What's she/he like?" She teased.

  "It's Shota!" I said running out the door toward the flower shop.