(Christmas Special)

(I decided to start a Christmas special because I know I'll be really busy around that time. So here you go!)

              [Aizawa's POV]

School was closed for four weeks because of the holidays and snow. I was sitting in my living room with my cat, when there were knocks on the door. I half sighed/groaned and set my pet back the couch. She mewed.

I opened the door and saw Hizashi there, wearing a large, beige parka, a navy scarf, and fluffy earmuffs. It was lightly snowing and Hizashi's hair was being freckled with white specks.

"What do you want Hizashi?" I asked. "I want to invite you," he started as he pulled out an envelope. "To a Christmas party! You don't have to give presents, just an entree or a dessert. More information is on a invite. Hope you come! Later!" he said and patted my head. I blushed as he left.

I walked back inside and went to my room. (I will add Aizawa's dad in here, and a little sister. His mom was black haired and his dad is blonde as well is the little sis.) "BRO." Aizawa sister, Hikoshi, yelled as she slammed the door open and put her hands on her hips. "What are you doing locked up in your room?"

"The door was never locked..." I state blankly and quickly hide the invite. "What's that?!" she cooed and prepared to jump me. "Nothing." I said strictly, my hair raising a bit. "Aww, c'mon, don't use your fancy quirk on me. Is it from your "boyfwriend"?!"

"Dad! Hikoshi is harassing me!" I yelled. She quickly turned invisible as my father walked into my room. His blonde hair flew up and his eyes turned red. Hikoshi was now visible, attempting to sneak out. "Hikoshi, what did I tell you about messing with your brother?" he asked. She sighed and left, and Dad sat on my bed. "Sooo, what was your friend doing here?"

"He,uh, wanted to invite me to a party..." I said and passes him the envelope. My Dad opened it and started reading. "Saturday... 7 to 11... present giving... food, drinks... mistletoe... blah, blah, blah." he mumbled.

"So? Can I...?"

"Yeah, sure. Don't see why not."

It was Saturday night and I was walking alone to Hizashi's house, holding a small sized box in my right hand and a decent square shaped one in my left. I got Hizashi the small box and my dad got him the bigger one.

A slight chill went up my spine when I reached the doorstep. The house was decorated wonderfully. String lights were lining the roof, and a small  Christmas tree was hanging out on the porch. I also heard Christmas music from outside the house. I rang the doorbell and was surprised when someone heard it through all the loud music. Hizashi opened the door to greet me. "Wow, you actually came!" he said as he led me inside.

Toshinori, Kayama, Todoroki(Endeavor) and other people from my hero class was there. I looked over at the table and realized I didn't bring any food. "Sorry I didn't bring anything to eat," I apologized. "No worries! I was kinda hoping that you won't. I already have a lot." he reassured me, rubbing the back of his head.

An hour into the party, it was time to open the presents everyone got for each other. "I don't like any of you, so I didn't get anything for you guys." Todoroki smirked. "And that's why nobody got you anything." Kayama shot back, looking through the presents. Todoroki puffed and sat on the couch. Being the introvert I am, I tapped Hizashi's shoulder and lead him to an opening at a hall.

I handed him the square box first and watched him open it.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "A set of headphones! Thanks, my other ones were getting old!"

"That one was from my dad. He got you those. I got you this..."

"Awww!" he purred. "Shut up and open it." I said, crossing my arms. He pulled the ribbon off and removed the top. Inside, was a bracelet made with a strip of leather keeping a single charm together with the rest of the bracelet. The bracelet's charm was in the shape of an eighth note(🎵).

  "Oh...my...god. You got this for me?!" Hizashi said, immediately putting it on. Then he dug around in his pocket and took out a miniature card. "Here!" He said excitedly. "A card...?" I asked. I wasn't really excited for a card for Christmas from my best friend. "Just open it!" He nagged. I sighed and opened the envelope. The card had a picture of a ginger cat wearing a santa cap, surrounded by glitter. I inspected the front and back covers before deciding to open it.

  'Merry Christmas, bro! I know a card doesn't seem like much, but the inside is the part that counts.' it read. 'Soo for Christmas, I'm giving you a name! For your cat! SOX!! It's a mix of sound and boxs! Clever right! But that's not all! Just speak to real life me for more information!'

  "But that's not all...?" I said aloud, chuckling to myself. "Yup! I also ordered a customizable collar, leash, and bowl! Soo, do you like the name?" He finished, nervously. "Of course I do." I answered. He glanced upward, his face turning a little pink. He bit his bottom lip. "What?" I asked, before turning to go with the others. " I-i-i-i want to ki-kiss you, but I don't know how'd y-you react."

------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHA!!!!! IM SOOOOOOO EVIL!! LEAVING YOU GUYS ON A CLIFF HANGER LIKE TGAT!!! Don't worry,the next chapter will be coming soon....ily!!