Small talk

"SHoTa!!!1!!!!" Hizashi called from across the classroom. "YOu frEe ThiS weeKenD?!!!1!!" Shota sighed and looked up at his buyfriend. "Yes, 'Zashi...." The blonde stopped. "What." He said, or asked. " Yeah," Shota continued. "I'm gonna be learning Tai Chi on Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays."

"WhYYyYY!!?" Hizashi pouted. "Don't leave me for the entire weekend!!"

"You're acting like we don't exist anymore, Hizashi Yamada." Nemuri butt in. "Well, Ms. Midnight, I deeply apologize for abandoning you." Hizashi said a bit smugly. "Speaking of abandonment," Shota said. "Where's Toshinori?"

"Oh, Todoroki wanted to talk to him," Nemuri stated. "You do know that if Todoroki talks to Toshinori, they're gonna start fighting right?" Hizashi warned. Nemuri shugged, "Anyway 'Zashi, are we clear to hangout today?" Hizashi sighed, "I guess..." Once the bell rang and students were pouring out of the school, Shota headed straight for the train station while Hizashi and Nemuri waited for Toshinori to return from his 'chat'. The duo waited by the school gate for about ten minutes before Toshinori actually returned, and surprisingly this time, without any burnmarks. "Aww, you guys waited for me the entire time?" He said, walking toward them. "Of course, bro! We'd wait!" Hizashi exclaimed. "What did the 'Broken Thermometer' talk to you about, Toshi?" Nemuri asked. Toshinori scratched his neck nervously. "I-it was nothing."

Nemuri and Hizashi sharing a worried glance, but trusting their friend the left the subject alone. "So we were gonna hangout today," Hizashi said. "We could go to the mall?" Nemuri suggested. "I guess I don't have anything better to do." The taller blonde said.

Once at the mall, the three teenagers headed straight to the food court. "I'm gonna buy some sushi, teriyaki, ramen, katsudon, and-"

"How much money do you have exactly?" Nemuri interrupted Hizashi in all his rambling. He froze then checked his wallet and started to cry. "70 yen..." (kids thats about 7 cents) "You know what that means!" Nemuri laughed.

"I don't have enough for chicken nuggets..."

"I'll-I'll buy you something-" Toshinori said through snorts. "Thanks bro." Hizashi said through sniffles.

Once the teenagers ordered and got their food, they sat at a small table and began eating. "So," Nemuri said, breaking the silence. "You and Shota bone yet?" Hizashi choke on the ramen he was eating. "W-what!?" He said with cracking voice and a bright red face. "Okay, leaving the conversation now..." Toshinori said scooting away a bit. "I would like to keep my innocence please."

Nemuri rolled her eyes. "I know you've been thinking about it." Hizashi pushed up his glasses nervously. "And if I have, that's not really any of your business, Nemuri..." The dark haired girl stated at him for awhile, slurping up some ramen. " all you have to do is talk to him, ya'know. "

"But what if...he..." Nemuri gasped. " He didn't have his VCard stolen yet!?" She finished. Hizashi and Toshinori inhaled deeply. Toshi groaned and Hizashi blushed even more. "yEah..." Hizashi answered with another voice crack. "That could be a problem. " Nemuri said tapping her chin. "That's what I'm saying!" Hizashi exclaimed. "If he still has his virginity then it needs to be special!" Nemuri shrugged. "I can't really help you there, sorry bud."

"Wait," Toshinori said. "Are you a virgin?" Nemuri froze. "N-no?"

"YOU'RE A VIRGIN!!" Hizashi screamed with his quirk activated. The entire mall went silent. The people assert the food court stared at Hizashi. "Sorry..." He whispered.

___________________________

Hi, it's me. I was kinda depressed while writing this because I was listening to What is My Life on Jacksepticeye's channel. Also sorry it's so short. I really tried my best. Again, thank you for staying with me for so long. And I'm think of changing my username. I don't really like Altostrattus any more. Expect a smut soon... Bye.

Just Friends?  [Highschool!( Aizawa x Hizashi) ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara