Karaoke and Kisses

[No one's POV]

  Aizawa was in his room reading a book. It wasn't very interesting so he put it down. He glanced at the clock and decided to get ready. Aizawa didn't care if he was late or not, so he took his time.

  He slipped on a a black shirt with the Nyan Cat on it and white skinny jeans. He grabbed his gray jacket in case it might get cold.

  Aizawa put his phone in his pocket and said goodbye to his parents and cat.

  As he walked along the road, he thought of asking Hizashi to help him think of a name for his cat.

  Why Hizashi? He thought. Maybe because he's your best friend.

               ~FLASHBACK~

  "Do you promise?" Young Shota managed to say through tears. "Even if I never get a quirk, do you promise to be my friend?"

  Yamada looked at him. Then started to smile. Shota looked away.

  "Of course I promise!" Yamada finally said. "Heck, I'll be your best friend!"

  They hugged, and since then they were inseparable.

       ~END OF FLASHBACK~

  Aizawa neared the karaoke center and saw all his friends there. He sighed and pressed on.

  "Finally!" Toshinori said. "You made us almost loose our reservation! Making us wait so long."

  "Nevermind that guys! Just get ready to sing!" Hizashi shouted.

  They were placed in a pretty big room even though there was only four of them. They ordered dumplings, rice cakes, sushi, and fried octopus tentacles. Because Toshinori wanted them.

  And so the singing began. Kayama went first and sang 'Fireflies'. She started good but slowly became worse as she got more and more tired. When she finished they all clapped for her as Toshinori got ready.

  He was singing 'Peace Sign'. Aizawa knew his turn was next so went into the bathroom as an excuse.

  Hizashi was lip-syncing Toshinori's words as he sang. Later, he noticed Aizawa gone and decided to go look for him.

  "I'll be right back guys!" He told everyone while leaving the room.  He went to receptionist lady and asked her if she'd seen a boy with black hair and looks tired all the time.

  The lady shook her head. "Thanks anyway." Hizashi waved.  He looked through the windows of the other karaoke rooms and even looked outside a bit.

  He hadn't looked in the bathroom yet so he decided to look there. He opened the men's bathroom door and looked in side. Hizashi spotted Aizawa on the opposite wall he was at and blushed with happiness.

  "Why'd you leave me like that without telling me!" Hizashi said running toward Aizawa with open arms. "You made me so worri-!"

  Hizashi slipped.

  One second he was in in the air, the next second, Hizashi's lips were on Aizawa's. Both were on the floor awkwardly. The wet floor sign fell as Toshinori opened the door and saw what happened.

  Hizashi quickly got off Aizawa as fast as possible and cleaned himself off awkwardly, face as red as a tomato.

  "Wha-?" Toshinori said in confusion.

  "It's not what it looks like!" Hizashi shouted. Toshinori rubbed his eyes and slowly backed out of the bathroom.

  Hizashi sighed. Aizawa was still on the floor, but in a daze. By every second Aizawa's face was getting redder and redder. He eventually covered his mouth with his hand.

  Hizashi stretched out his hand to help Aizawa up. But when he touched Hizashi's hand, he squeaked and his face got more red.

  Geez, this is the end of our friendship. Hizashi thought to himself. Aizawa got up but didn't let go of Hizashi's hand. Apparently, Aizawa was still in a daze.

  I hope I didn't scar him for life! Hizashi thought again. When they neared the room, Aizawa let go and opened the door, he quickly finished his food and they all left for Hizashi's house.