Hot Headed

[Hizashi's POV]

Shota glanced up at me with a confused expression. I looked back down at my phone.

Something happened between me and Todoroki at Nemuri's party :all_might

"Um, dad," Shota turned. "Me and Hizashi are gonna go up to my room now." Mr. Aizawa sipped his coffee. "Alright, but remember that we're still in the house." He grinned.

"Dad!" Shota hissed and hurried out of the kitchen. I quickly followed. "What do you think Toshi's going on about?" I asked. Shota shrugged dragging me upstairs. Once we got to his room, he kicked the futon away from his bed and say down, whipping out his phone again. I pulled up his rolling desk chair and say down, taking out my phone also.

what're u talking about? :sleepinbuti

Me: are u ok toshi

no :all_might

then tell us wat happened! :sleepinbuti

Shota seemed to be stalking the chat, like he always does, but his face was tinted with concern.

okay, nemuri first off, why did you invite todoroki!? :all_might

*shrug* I just wanted to :sleepinbuti

Shota and I both sighed in disappointment.

And remember that game you made us play as well!? :all_might

7 minutes in heaven? :sleepinbuti

ME: WHO THE HELL PLAYS THAT AT A CHRISTMAS PARTY!?

there was mistletoe in the closet so, yes, it was christmas themed :sleepinbuti

my mouth lost its virginity in that closet T_T :all_might

WHAT. :❤bf❤

The chat went silent. Shota almost never talks on the groupchat. I looked up at him. His face looked even more expressionless if that's even possible. Shota never liked Todoroki since the beginning. His brute attitude, and smug comments always gets on his last nerve. And I thought I was annoying! Reading the news that that guy kissed and maybe made out with one of his best friends, wasn't good for him.

What did he do exactly :❤bf❤

well :all_might

Me: sorry bro

We got locked in the closet and just stood there for a while :all_might

then he told me how his "girlfriend" wasn't really his girlfriend. they were just gonna marry and make strong kids. :all_might

And? :sleepinbuti

I told him that I was sorry, and he said that I didn't need to apologize :all_might

Soo...in the heat of the moment, you two just made out? :❤bf❤

Me: omg

omg :sleepinbuti

my god guys :all_might

Shota please don't get mad :all_might

I just wanna know how to go about this,, :all_might

Shota scrunched up his nose in an adorable way and cringe. I could tell he wanted to beat Todoroki to a pulp.

Do you like him :❤bf❤

The dots appeared at the corner of the screen and disappeared for a little while, then returned.

I guess, kinda :all_might

I know he can be a really good person, he only some anger management problems :all_might

Shota sighed and rubbed his eyes. "It'll be okay." I said softly .The black haired boy looked at me with annoyance. He then sighed again.

Fine. :❤bf❤

but if he breaks your heart don't come to me. :❤bf❤

that's a promise :all_might

Shota set his phone on the nightstand and pillows down on his bed, once again letting out a sigh. I plopped down next to him but instead of my back, I was on my side. "So you think they're gonna start dating?" I asked.

"I hope not." Shota groaned. "Do you think they're gonna start dating?"

"Maybe, if Todoroki's feelings are true." I kissed Shota's head. "Like mine."

"Stahp." Shota gently pushed my head away, blushing. I smiled and kissed him on the nose. Then the cheek. He sat up and kissed me on the lips. I smiled into it, keeping it gentle.

"Aww." Menimi said from the doorway. I jumped and hit my forehead against Shota's. We both groaned in pain as Menimi laughed at us. "You two remind me of how me and my wife were like in college."

"Thanks?" I said. "Sorry Shota." I gingerly rubbed his forehead. "You should kiss it to make it feel better." Menimi jokingly suggested. "Don't." Shota warned. "What are you doing?" Shota said toward Menimi. "I needed to fetch Hitoshi's blanket. Thought I'd just check on you guys."

"You could at least knock." Shota mumbled. "Couldn't." Menimi said plainly. "Door was open."

Shota rolled his eyes as I just laughed along with his older brother. "Well," I said, standing up. "I should probably go."

"Yes, yes. Leave peasant." Menimi joked, making a "shooing" motion. "Okay, okay." I laughed. I leaned on close to Shota's ear. "Bye." I then planted a kiss on his lips and forehead. I made sure to flash the condom I brought with a wink and walked out the door. I lingered a little to hear - "What was that?"

"N-nothing!"

I made sure to say goodbye to Shota's sister and dad before walking out. My phone dinged.

Don't do that again. :❤bf❤

I laughed to myself.

________________________________

Yayy! Two updates in a row! Sorry the chapter was so short. The next might be something some of you guys have been asking for! *winkwonk*

You have a nice day/night!

Also I might start a BxB original story on here. Doo just comment if you're interested!