Internships are coming.

[Hizashi's POV]

  Aizawa and Hizashi walked down the hallway to their class 2-A to meet their brand new teacher for the year. All that the students knew about him was that he was retired hero and volunteered teaching for one-year.

  " Who do you think our teacher is going to be this year?" I asked. " Don't know, don't care." Shota replied.

  Honestly the guy can be a real pain in the neck sometimes, but he's still my best friend. You would think our contrasting personalities would make us enemies, but that's not true. We often got along, but when we don't it's when I'm usually screaming. My quirk is voice, which makes me be able to use high and low tones with my vocal cords. Sometimes it gets on Aizawa's nerves.

  We neared our classroom and a bunch of students were already horse playing near the back of the room, I wanted to join them but Aizawa held me back. Toshinori was hiding under a desk, scared of Enji.

  I crouched next to him just to make him feel better and less scared, cuz that's what friends are for!

  "Yo, why you hiding under the desk?" I asked.

  "Todoroki is gonna kill me... " he said with a shaky voice, still uncertain if Todoroki was still there.

  "C'mon," I tried to bribe him out from under the desk. "He's in the principal's office, now get outta there." I grabbed his arm to help him up, Kayama also helped, and apparently she was following us, I guess?

  Principle Nezu walked into the classroom and had to get 5 stools in order to reach the teacher's desk. "Hello second years I hope you had a wonderful summer break but now it's time to get back to work. You guys might have heard that you will be getting a new teacher this year. I hope you'll treat him the same as you did to the previous teacher last year. And always remember, Plus Ultra!" And just like that he was gone, honestly I could have been a lot longer to me ready but we were excited to get a new teacher.

  Enji grumpily walked into the classroom and sat down in his assigned seat, next to Toshi.

  "He's grumpy today." I whispered toward Aizawa. We took our seats and prepared to see our new teacher.

  I was really bored. It had only been a minute, but I got really tired of waiting. Aizawa had his head down on his desk and was already asleep. He did that in every grade we were in together. I'd be his alarm clock and wake him up before he got in trouble.

  The doors swung open and a middle aged man walked in. He was wearing a yellow cape and some weird looking boots. He grabbed the chalk and wrote his hero name on the board.

               Grand Torino

  Weird hero name right? Well, my opinion.

  "Hello." he said. " I'm your new teacher and what-not. Now that we've got pleasantries out of the way, get your hero costumes on and get on the field."

  I tapped Aizawa's head twice to wake him up. His eyes slowly opened.

  "We have to get our hero costumes on and get on the field." I explained in a whisper. He nodded his head and sat up slowly as well.

  He quickly rubbed his eyes, and headed to the boys' locker room.

                           * *
  The boys' locker room. The one place where boys can talk to each other about personal stuff. As usual, Aizawa barely said anything. Only speaking when spoken to.

  I decided to start a conversation about relationships for some reason.

"So, any of you guys have a girlfriend?"

  Most people shook their heads, including Aizawa. And that answer made me happy for some reason...?

"Of course I do." Enji sneered. Everyone else smacked their lips or ignored him.

                         * *
  Once out, we gathered in a semicircle around Mr. Gran Torino. "Alright," he said plainly. "Whoever looses this race will be expelled, now, positions."

  Everyone was in shock. "WHAT."   Everyone said in unison. "You heard me, now, POSITIONS. Remember internships are coming."