01

Youngboy Never Broke Again
BR'|
_______________
October,2015.

"Why would you leave the crib without yo gun on you? You do stupid shit I swear" Ben blew smoke out passing the blunt back to me.

"Bitch we ain't forgot when you came out the crib high as a bitch with zero protection. Dumb ass li boy" Extendo wiped his hand across the back of Ben neck.

We all started laughing "I do remember that" I laughed shaking my head.

"Ay nah. Real talk doe? That shit was illiterate as fuck like why you even do that Ben"? B asked him.

He smacked his lips "We ain't forgot yo slip ups"!

"What slip ups nigga I keep that bitch on believe that"!

"Well ion believe it so" Ben shrugged while waving him off.

KD started laughing "You definitely did leave the house without before. I think we all did that shit before though. So" He shrugged

"Not I. Fuck you mean, Eat with my glock, sleep with my glock, smoke with my glock, brush my teeth with my glock, get in the shower with my glock. My glock always in my presence, don't ever compare me to y'all dumb ass niggas" Ben said.

"But you-. Ok lit Ben" KD shook his head.

"Braaa! That's don't count" Ben mugged him

"It's go count when a nigga pop yo ass doe. BELIE DAT"!

Ben shrugged "Nigga know not to play with me. JUUU HUURDD"! He swung his pistol in the air.

KD started ducking & swerving his head"Ay you swinging that bitch towards me lil too much chill out"

I shook my head passing the blunt to 3.

Starr❤️: Wya?

On my way deg.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket & stood up stretched my back.

"Hell you going"?

"Starr house"

"That is so nasty" KD shook his head

"PWFFF" Jiggalo covered his mouth holding his wood in his other hand.

I flicked him the bird "Don't star wit me KD"

"Nah take that shit to Starr" KD waved me off.

I smacked my lips as everybody started to laugh "This mane not funny ion know why y'all laugh at him"

"NAHHHHHH NAHHH"!

"You walking"?

"Nah I'm walking"

"You don't want no ride bra"?

"Nope. I'm gone need a excuse when she ask why I took so long"

"Whatchu' need an excuse fo"?

I shrugged "You know what I'm on"