54

IndiaM'
_______________
BatonRouge

I sent my daddy his corlink and went back on Instagram laying in the bed scrolling down my feed listening to music.

Kentrell walked in lighting a backwood in his boxers and sat on the side of the bed with his back facing me.

"Put a shirt on bird chest" I mumbled rolling my eyes

"Why you got the blinds closed like this? It's dark as hell" He looked around

"Because the candles are lit"

"Blow them out"

"No" I made a face still looking at me phone "They smell good"

"Surprised them bitches ain't blow out from last night. You got a big back"

I just shook my head.

"When yo video shoot"?

"I'm a hour, you coming or you still don't feel good"?

"My stomach hurt still"

"Hm. Can you massage my back"?

I got up leaving my phone on the pillow kneeling on the bed "You smell good, whatchu just got out the shower"?

"A duh"

Lyfe Jennings Must Be Nice started to play real low on the speaker

"My mama used to play this when we clean up on Sundays" He laughed hitting his blunt

"Get down to the right side-. Uh yes right there toots"

I rolled my eyes at this extra ass nigga.

I really don't like him.

I sighed and continued to massage the same spot

"Aight. That's good, thank you"

I pulled up my big ass shirt I had on wrapping my arms around him tucking my face in his neck "I miss us"

"Huh"?

I shrugged "I miss when we was real cool, without the serious shit. You know? When things aren't as complicated"

Now I done lost my virginity to him anytime I think about leaving him it kind of breaks my heart that's why I hope he's being honest with me.

Feel like he's my first love or some? Ion know I I might be trippin.

But I know the only way I get right with my mom is if I leave him alone, but I just can't and will not.

"You don't like the way things are now"?

"Yes but I also like when my mom liked you"

"Mmmm.I feel you now" He nodded

"Yeah"

"I'm just scared of you hurting me, I'm still young. I guess I forgot" I shrugged "Ion know, I wouldn't do you how'd you do me or how you have already did me. I guess I care too much, but ain't that how it's supposed to be when your in a relationship? I care about you way too much and afraid you may take advantage. No matter who it is I always care more then the other person I have dealings with. I just don't want you to do me wrong because I'm not letting shit slide for anybody. Ain't shit sweet &-"

He turned around making me lift up off of him "Hell you mean? Whatchu' saying"?

"I'm just venting" I shrugged "I can't be honest"?

He layed on his back "I'm not saying that, I'm just saying. Where all this crazy talk coming from? You all emotional and shit. I'm not gone leave you what the fuck get it together. We forever Iont say that for none"