32

IndiaM🎯
BatonRouge|

"Bruh I can't wait til 4/20. I get off probation and that's National Marijuana dayyyyy" I leaned back in my chair talking to my mama.

She shook her head at me

"What"? I laughed

"You irritating"

"Maybe you need to get high. You always irritated" I made the "🤔" face.

She started laughing "Oh I definitely get high with my weed stick. Just not like you. I get high when I need to. Like if I'm yelling at yo bad ass"

"RIGHTTTTT" I nodded "Can they hurry up" I rolled my eyes.

"Miss Vance"? The doctor came out.

We both stood up following him into the room.

"How you doing"? He asked the both of us.

I shook my head "Good"

"I'm doing good, you"? My mama said

"I'm doing fine myself" he sat down in the wheely chair "So what seems to be the problem"?

"Ok so. I've been feeling real nauseous lately like I don't know if it's cause I haven't been on my birth control frequently like my body is used to" She shrugged "But I just been real nauseous, having hot flashes. Throwing up a lot. I think I got food poisoning too though."

"I keep telling her that it's that nasty food we ate" I looked at the doctor and he started laughing.

I shrugged "Forreal"

"Well let me check your heart rate and I'll then see what's the problem. And ya know, didn't wanna say it but sounds like your pregnant"

She turned around looking at me and then looked at him "Nooo. No way"

He shrugged "Well, lay back. We'll have to find out"

Jordan🧡
BatonRouge|

Lilg_jordan:#ThrowbackNoThursday😬

Lilg_jordan:#ThrowbackNoThursday😬. I was so cute!

Nba_Boomer2x: Say I got the baddest bitch in the BR man fuck😩.

Nba_youngboy: @Nba_Boomer2x Cap, I got the baddest bitch in the BR🤣.

Indiathag: @Nba_youngboy Boy please throw up, Star is not bad... But Jordan babyyyy😍😍😍😍

Lilg_Jordan: @indiathag 😳💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Ari_2x: @indiathag Omg no you did not..

NbaKd2x: LMAOOOOOO SIS AINT NEVER JUST PLAY WITH YO MIND THAT WAYYYYY @Nba_youngboy

Mgng10x: @Indiathag 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭