07

Arianna (Nana)|Ari
___________
BatonRouge

"Jordannnnnn! JOOORDDD- "

She bussed in my room "BRAH WHAT"!

"ALL I FUCKIN KNOW IS JORDAN AND NANA BETTER STOP YELLING IN MY FUCKING HOUSE"! Mama shouted

She rolled her eyes "Whatchu' want"?

"Ask mommy if I could use her car"

"Girl fuck you" She closed my room door back

I sucked my teeth "Jordan stop playing"!

She opened my door again "She ain't folding she gone say no to me just like she gone say no to you"

"No she NOT! She ain't mad at YOU bitch she mad at me"!

"Whatchu' ready do with her car anyway"?

"Go over India house and pick her up. It's gone be quick it ain't gone take long"

"Yo ass better walk it ouutttt"! She started dancing then left out my room making me get out my bed and swing my door back open "Mane quit playing so much! Why you play so much just go ask her"!

"Nope" She continued to do that stupid ass dance "Fuck out my face"

Mannnn I can't wait to get my own wheels because I'm sick of this shit here!

"Aight bet. On Lil Von don't ask me for shit period, cause the answer is no"! I walked away going back into my room and slammed the door "BITCH"

"WHATS ALL THAT LOUD SHIT"! My mama shouted from downstairs

"Shut yo ass the fuck up" I mumbled under my breathe

I got back in my bed & picked up my phone unlocking it to look up & see my door being swung open "Here thot" Jordan slung the keys at me leaving back out my room "She said put gas in her car too"!

Gas? Lmaoooo!

"AY JORDANNNN"! I shouted

"ARIANNA"! My mama shouted back

"MY FAULT MA"!

"KEEP IT UP HERE"!

I smacked my lips "Fuck up"

I got out the bed and slipped some all black huaraches on my feet & walked up to my mirror and brushed my hair out. I grabbed my all black Adidas hoodie putting it on zipping it up & put my phone and my phone charger in my pockets.

I hit my light going into Jordan room "Ay you sliding"?

"Where exactly are you even going"?

"Girrlll! Is you coming"? I mugged her ready to leave her ass

"Shut up bitch" She zipped her jacket up then cut her turnt her light off.

"Gimmie ten dollars to put it mama car"

She sucked her teeth hesitating to answer "Ion got it"