20

India Marie Stepp
BatonRouge
___________

"Aight I'm gone send you the documents threw email tonight just finish the draft and then I'll create the cover. I already started on it anyway"

I nodded "Gotchu, I'll finish it all tonight and send it back. I started on it too just gotta add some shit"

"Aight, sounds cool"

"You got me email right doe"? I asked her.

She nodded "Yeah, remember we exchanged it the first project"?

"Ohhh Yeah! Ight you right" I stood up throwing my bag on my back "Ima do it tonight doe"

"Aight bet"

The bell went off for the end of the school day.

This bit get out at 11:10 ion mind going to alternative school after all, ion fuck with nobody no damn way.

Mommy💕: I told you I went in early today baby girl why you didn't bring your card out with you?

Because I ain't think to ask you about no ride I forgot you went in at 6 today🤦🏼‍♀️. You ain't bring your card with you?

Mommy💕: No I only brought out cash today.

I existed out our message thread and then sat down on the bench that was outside in front of the school.

I'll be dammed I ask anybody at this fuck ass school for a ride, shit no.

Ima just walk.

Fuck that! Shit gone take me an hour.

Mommy💕: Want me to call yo TT?

I left her ass on Read and kept swiping

You at school Ari?

Ari💛: Yeah, why?
Read 11:13

Next Thread

Wya Ben?

Ben💚💚💚: Skoo. Wassup?

Oh my fuck😒! Aight brah none.

Ben💚💚💚: Naw wassup?
Read 11:14

Next Thread

3 wya?

3Threee🕳: Over east. Wassup?

Oh my fuckkk!

3Threee🕳: Why wassup lil sis?
Read 11:15

Next Thread

Wya?

TrellTrell💙😂😂: Shit that ain't got shit to do with youuuu!

Man. Where are you at?

TrellTrell💙😂😂: The corner sto. Wya?

Could you pick me up from school? I have no ride.

TrellTrell💙😂😂: Wooow! Ms.Ubereverywhere don't got no ride today huhhh?

Man is you gone come or fuckin what brah? Yes or no?

TrellTrell💙😂😂: Girl lose that fucking attitude for I knock you out wen I see yo punk ass.