Chapter 3 : Old friend

Eunwoo POV

-After Amusement Park-

We dropped off Sunbi.

"What's going on with you and Sunbi?? Just tell me!" I was getting angry.

"I... can't tell you. All I can tell you is that she was my childhood friend though... a rich one to be exact. " Jin sighed

"What does that have anything to do with what's happening here!" I was getting a little too jealous.

"What I'm trying to tell you is that she can get whatever she wants... Anything." Jin was worried about something. I could tell.

Jin POV

-Earlier During Lunch-

"Do you not remember me? I used to be your friend. Childhood friend to be exact. " Sunbi smirked. "But then all of a sudden you left. And I was all alone. You left me alone. " Sunbi looked too suspicious.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I was so confused. Childhood friend?... Wait is she who I called Sun?? OMG IT IS HER!

"I want to become your friend again. Best friend. " She looked too serious.

" No I don't even know you that much. Plus I don't need you as a friend. " I could tell that hurt her.

" So you wanna play it that way huh. I was trying to be nice but I guess not. So who's that girl that you like. What was her name? Oh! Yeah it was...Eunwoo. " I can tell she was gonna threaten me.

"What about her. Why are you even mentioning her? She did nothing. " I was kinda getting mad.

She was smirking. For some reason I felt the urge to slap her cause she was getting on my nerves.

Sunbi POV

I could tell I was getting on his nerves. Well if he hadn't left me all alone! I was depressed! I almost killed myself until I heard from someone that Jin goes to this high school. Then I made a decision 😏. I wanted to become his friend again. Or girlfriend.

I decided to spice it up 😉. It was a longer one huh. Your welcome 😋. Sorry for any simple mistakes.