Chapter 13 : Telling

Eunwoo POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 7:20 AM. Ok I'm gonna get ready for school. I took a shower, dried and curled my hair, put on makeup, and then put on my uniform. I guess this is okay right. (Outfit in media)

I got to school at 7:50. I guess I have enough time to go tell Nayoung.

"Nayoung! Annyeong! I have some news to tell you!!" I dragged her away from her group of friends.

"What happened? When Jin dragged you somewhere."

"Well umm I told him how I feel about doing that. And he told me how he feels. And then umm.. He kinda told me his feelings?... Yes he did tell me his feelings. " I had said.

"REALLY?!! HE CONFESSED TO YOU?!! AHH I KNEW IT! I mean what did you say after?" I was laughing at how she reacted.

"I said... if you treat me to ice cream then I'll tell you something after school."  I almost blushed while being reminded of last night.

"Uh huh and...." Nayoung was waiting for more.

"And then we finish our ice cream and then I told him I li-" I was cut off.

"She liked me. " Jin said while smiling hugely. Then he grabbed me from behind and hugged me.

"Hi princess!You look more beautiful than ever! Maybe because you mine now!"Jin said while he turned me around eyeing my outfit.

"Ya! We're at school! Try to keep it lowk-"

Jin kissed me again. I kissed him back then pushed him away.

"LIKE I was saying! Try to hold yourself back! " I blushed and glared at Jin.

"Sorry! You lips just lured me in..." Jin smirked.

"Ya!" I smacked him at the back of his neck.

"Okay okay. I get it mom. " Jin rolled his eyes.

"Umm hello? I'm right here? So I'm guessing you guys are dating then?!" Nayoung started jumping up at down.

"You've guessed it!" Jin kissed my forehead as I blushed.

"Okay let's go to class now. " I walked off without him.

"Wait for me!" Jin ran to catch up to me.

-During Cooking Class-

I work next to Baekhyun. He always flirts with me. I think he has a slight crush on me.

"Hey girl. " Baekhyun touched my hand. I slapped his hand. 

"Ya! Hands to yourself!" I flicked his forehead.

"Sorry babygirl. " Baekhyun smirked. I felt like I was gonna throw up.

"Who you calling babygirl?" I heard Jin's voice as he put his arms around my waist.

"Cause she's mine. " Jin kissed my cheek.

"Ya! What happened about keeping it lowkey?!" I whisper screamed.

Baekhyun looked surprised.

"Well I never thought this day would come finally. " Baekhyun shook his head.

"Hehehe. " Jin laughed.

"Ok well cook something for me princess. "

"I will make sure to add poison. " I smirked as I saw his reaction.

"Ugh seriously babe. I want to eat it for lunch!" Jin let go of my waist and turned me around.

"Duh who else would I give it to? Hmm how about Yoongi? He's just like you? " I teased him.

"Ugh I can't with you. " Jin said as he rolled his eyes knowing I was joking.

"But no. You can only cook for me. Okay?" Jin said. I nodded. 

Jin POV

-Lunch Time-

"Princess what did you cook for me?" I grabbed the thing she was holding in her hand.

"A seafood bento box. " Eunwoo smiled so brightly.

"Aw thanks babe. " I smiled. I ate it up like that 👌.

"That...was....delicious!" I hugged her.

"Now what's left is just to tell the rest of bts and the fans about our relationship. " I held Eunwoo's hand. She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry! I usually update daily but I got a little bit lazy 😅 I couldn't choose which uniform so I posted both. I am amazed that I wrote a story that is okay. 😂 Sorry for any errors.