Chapter 7 : Admiting

Jin POV

"Yes she is." I was admiring her beauty.

"AH HA I KNEW IT!!!! YEAHH YOU GUYS LIKE EACH OTHER!" Nayoung whisper screamed.

"What? She doesn't like me. " I was confused.

"But the thing is do you like Eunwoo?" I can tell she's a fan girl.

"I do. The only way I could become close to her was becoming her friend. " I said as it slipped out.

"I MEAN I wanted to become her friend. " I said quickly.

"WOO HOO!! I knew it I knew it!!" Nayoung was jumping around.

"But why do you treat her like that then? At least tell her something or else her feelings will fade and so will your friendship. " Nayoung said looking serious.

"I know. I will tell her when the time comes." I sighed.

"Well that time better come soon. " Nayoung raised her eyebrows.

Eunwoo POV

-Morning time-

My head hurts ouch. I felt something heavy on my lap. I opened my eyes to see Jin's head resting on my lap. He's so cute. I brush his head with my fingers. His hair is soft. He wakes up by a few of my brushes.

"Oh your finally awake. I was waiting for you. " Jin puts his hand on my cheek. He's half awake.

"Ya. Why are you touching me?" I blush.

He snaps awake.

"AH Sorry 😅. How do you feel?" He tries to change the subject.

I roll my eyes.

"Fine. What happened last night anyways?" I was confused.

"Not much But um just that you fainted, have a cold, and I skipped school to take care of you. " He glared at me.

"Sorry! Anyway yesterday I was on a phone call with Nayoung. Knowing her, she came first huh. And then called my mom to give her the stuff to help me and then called you. " I knew I was right.

Jin was processing this in his head.

"Yep... WAIT how do you know? Were you perhaps awake all this time?" Jin blushed.

"....." I might know somethings..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Done with this within 6 hours! Sorry for any grammar mistakes.