Part 42 : Family (Finale)

4 years later

"Eomma!" Sooji called.

"Hmm? I'm awake. " Eunwoo opened her eyes.

"Appa told me to tell you that he left for work!" Sooji shook Eunwoo.

"Oh okay. What are you doing up so early anyway? " Eunwoo pinches Sooji's cheeks.

"Appa wanted to cook us breakfast. And I already ate. There's some for you still! Let's go!" Sooji tried her hardest to pull Eunwoo up and off the bed but her hand slipped and fell off the bed.

"Ouch. I'm okay though! Let's go Eomma! Breakfast is the most important meal!" Sooji held Eunwoos hand.

Eunwoo sat in her wheelchair and Sooji tried to push her but failed.

"Whoop. " Eunwoo picked up Sooji and put her on her lap and wheeled away.

/3 o'clock/

"Eomma let's go to the park. I want to go to the park. "Sooji shook Eunwoos arm.

"Ok Appa will be here in a bit anyway so let's wait for him. " Eunwoo assured Sooji.

/30 minutes later/

"I'm home~" Jin came in and took off his shoes.

"Appa! " Sooji ran up to him and hugged his legs.

"Hi Sooji-ah. Did you help your mom today?" Jin stroked Sooji's head.

"Yes Appa. Can we go to the park? I really want to go!" Sooji jumped up and down.

"Sure. Let me change first. " Jin laughed.

"Hi Jagi. " Eunwoo pecked him on the cheek.

"Hello. " Jin kissed Eunwoo on the lips and Sooji turned around and squealed.

"Appa! That's gross. " Sooji ran away.

"Hey you will want to do it when your older. " Jin laughed and went upstairs to change.

/Park/ (not Jimin oml)

"Yay! The park!" Sooji opened the car door.

"Sooji! Don't run off yet!" Jin yelled.

"Ne Appa. " Sooji sighed.

"Here. "Jin unfolded the wheelchair.

"Kamsamida. Kaja. " Eunwoo got on the wheelchair.

"Yayyy!" Eunwoo ran to the park.

"Sooji is growing so fast! " Eunwoo glanced over to her child which was going down the slide.

"I know. We raised her right though. " Jin bent over and kissed Eunwoo.

"Hmm. I wonder how someone like you ever got to be my husband? You are too good for me. " Eunwoo smiled.

"Cause I love you. " Jin held Eunwoo's hand.

"You're so cheesy! Stop it. " Eunwoo laughed and pushed Jin's should.

"Only for you. " Jin giggled.

"Eomma! Come play with me!" Sooji ran over to Eunwoo.

"Sooji I can't. " Eunwoo gave Sooji a faint smile.

"Appa will play with you. "

"But Appa always plays with me! I want Eomma to play with me now. " Sooji gave them a sad face.

"Sooji. I can't. Look at my legs. Please understand. " Eunwoo sighed.

"Okay. I'm sorry Eomma.

I just wish for you to run around with me. I won't ask again. " Sooji turned around and held Eunwoo's hand.

"I'm sorry I can't be that mother. " Eunwoo's tear fell.

"No Eomma you're the greatest mother it's just Youngjae-shi. Don't cry. " Sooji wiped Eunwoo's tear.

"Okay let's go play Sooji!" Jin ran to the park.

-The End-