Chapter 34 : Face to Face

Eunwoo POV

"Hey let's go to the beach after. " Jin suggested cause we still have the whole day to waste.

"You mean my favorite park?" I smiled showing my teeth.

"Yes yes where else?" Jin said.

"Yay! " I cheer.

/Park/

"Finally!" I sit the the nearest bench then throw my hands up. (A/N: Inserts Jungkooks finally after he graduated from hs)

"Hey let's go to our bench Eunwoo. " Jin taps my shoulder.

"Ok!" I nod while getting my crutches back in place.

"Hey Eunwoo. Do you have a problem with anything? Or anything that you need?" Jin walked behind me.

"I know you want me to talk about it. And I do but I don't want to seem selfish. " I sit down.

"Well I'm your friend for a reason. You can complain to me. " Jin sat down.

"I have many problems but just one need. " I sighed.

"What is that?" Jin looked over.

"My leg. Leg leg leg. I can't live life without exploring it. I have many struggles that I have to face. I can't even go up the freaking stairs! I can't do anything!" I cry onto Jin's shoulder.

Jin POV

It hurts me to see this. Because I'm at fault too. I'm the one who caused it. I pick up her face.

"I'm sorry. All I've done is hurt you. " I wipe her tears.

"You're not at fault. Or I don't blame you for this. That's the most I could do. " Eunwoo moves my hand.

"If I could just control my feelings, it wouldn't have happened! If Daniel trusted you, you wouldn't have ran! If I didn't get close to you, Daniel wouldn't have seen us like that. " I look away from Eunwoo.

"It would've happened anyway. Youngjae planned it all. It just happened sooner. " Eunwoo taps my shoulder.

" I don't blame you. Now stop blaming yourself. You're just gonna end up hurting yourself even more." Eunwoo says as I turn around.

"I can't guarantee that but I can guarantee that I'll take care of you. I'll always be by your side. Always. " I look into Eunwoo's hazel eyes.

"I don't know anymore. " Eunwoo looked away.

"I can't trust anyone anymore. I had too many promises broken. And I can't promise anything too. I brake them too. I promised I would keep my ring finger empty for you. I ended up with Daniel. You promised that you would wait for me. You dated Nayoung. He promised that he would protect me and will be by my side through whatever. But he let me get kidnapped, leaves me when I'm in a coma, and calls off our wedding?! Only low people do that. " Eunwoo sighs.

Eunwoo POV

I get pulled into a hug.

"Eunwoo. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me. I'm sorry that you don't feel close enough to open up to me like this. I'm sorry for everything that I put you to. I'm sorry for everything. " Jin tries to cry without me noticing.

"Jin. I forgive you for everything. Everything. But on one condition. " I sniffle.

"Anything. " Jin pulls out of the hug to look into my eyes. I don't know why he likes to do that.

"You have to be here. Next to me no matter what happens. I know I was talking about how I can't trust anyone anymore. But I'm hoping you're different. I always do. " I try not to look into his eyes.

"Of course! Of course I will. I'm your Jag- I mean friend. " Jin sighed.

"Jin. How do you feel about me. " I was surprised he almost called me Jagi. It's been years.

"Isn't it obvious. " Jin scooted closer to me.

"It is but I want to hear it. " I said.

" I like you. No it might be more. I love you. I can't even describe it. You did something to make me feel like this. " My heart fluttered at that.

"What about you Eunwoo. How do you feel about me?" Jin faced me.

"I-I don't really know yet. I'm not sure. You do something to me-"

I felt a pair of lips on me. Lips yes you heard right. Jin pulled me in for a deeper kiss. I kissed him back. This kiss. It wasn't a desperate one. It was telling me something. Jin missed me. He was waiting the whole time. He knew I would come back. I pushed away.

"Do you know your feelings now?" Jin played with his fingers.

"Yes. Jin. I like you. I don't know where we are gonna go with this but. I love you. I have and always will. " I pulled Jin by the neck for another kiss. He smiled in between the kiss.

"I love you too. " Jin said in between the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know you guys are waiting for my chapter so I'll try to hurry and finish this book because I can't wait for my next one! But ty for 27k+ reads and 1k+ votes! Salanghae ❤️

Word count : 848