Chapter 16 : Sleepover

Jin POV

-At Jin's House-

"Let's watch a movie. " I suggest as we get there.

"Okay! I wanna watch the new scary movie that came out! Annabelle : Creation!" Eunwoo says excitedly.

"Okay. If your scared then just come to me. " I wink at her.

She shrugs. I start the movie. This is already scary.

"AHAHAH!" I jump at that causing the popcorn to fall.

"Omg are you scared? You wanna cuddle?" Eunwoo mocks me.

"Yes! " Of course who wouldn't?

We are watch the rest of the movie. We jumped a few times and laughed at each other. Then I felt something on my shoulder. Eunwoo had fell asleep. The movie was almost over so I decided to just turn it off and take her to her bedroom.

(A.N.- She has her own room that is just for her since Jin has lots of rooms. Jin bought some clothes for her and she leaves them there cause she knows she's gonna sleepover. )

Aishh this girl needs to lose some weight. I set her down on her bed then lay with Eunwoo.

"Why are you so pretty? Why do you keep on shaking my heart?" I stare at her beautiful face.

(A.N. - wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde. Get it? )

Then my eyelids start getting heavier. Then as you know it, I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im sorry for this xxtra short chapter 🤭 sorry for any mistakes.