Chapter 36 : Jin's parents

Eunwoo POV

/Back At Eunwoo's Parents House/

"So when are you guys gonna get married?" My mom asked.

"Eomma! " I hit her leg.

"Um not yet Eomma. But we will one day. " Jin smiled wide.

"But Eomma and Appa we have to leave. " I started getting up.

"Oh arresso. Come here give me a hug first. " My Dad gave me a bear hug.

"Yeah we might not see you till you get married. " My mom smirked while suffocating me.

"Ok bye Eomma and Appa!" Jin and I left the house.

/In the car/

"Ok we are here. Ileona. " Jin dripped water on me.

"What the heck?! Oh we're here. Ok Kaja oppa! " I tug at his sleeve while he blushed.

"Oh first time calling me oppa finally. " Jin playfully rolled his eyes. I laughed out of embarrassment.

I grab my crutches and famished out to the lawn. I went around stone arches. I remember exactly where they were.

"Good afternoon Eomma and Appa!" I bowed.

"Good afternoon Eomma and Appa." Jin bowed and smiled.

"I'm back here again finally. I am dating Eunwoo again. My love. I hope you guys accept. I am doing fine. How are you guys?" Jin looks at their gravestone then looks up into the sky.

"Annyeong. I have came back to visit you guys again. I am happy with Jin and I hope you are happy too. Jin was lonely on his house but I'm there now so he's not as lonely. Kamsamida. " I bowed again.

"Eomma and Appa. I'm fine now. I hope you understand. I brought you guys tteokbokki. The one that you love from that shop. I miss you guys. Salanghae Eomma and Appa. Annyeong. " Jin bowed then waved.

"Annyeong! I'll take care of Jin for you guys. " I waved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one is short because they are just visiting Jin's parents but omg 2 chapters in two days? Yeah the story is ending soon so stay updated!

Word count : 328