Chapter 27 : past finale

Eunwoo POV

"You just stole my first kiss. " Daniel smiles between our kiss.

"I wish I could say the same. " I sighed.

"It's okay.  Anyways we need to go dress shopping for the wedding! It's in like a week!" Daniel says.

"Let's go home. " I say. We go get Kai and Momo then we leave.

-2 days later-

We are at the mall dress shopping for the wedding. I'm with Momo and  Daniel is with Kai. So when we see each other at the wedding It'll be a surprise for the both of us.After searching far and wide, we end up at Windsor. I give Momo the why are we stupid. We should have came here first face. Momo gives me the same look.

"Hey try on these dresses. They are cute. " I tried them on. They are cute but they don't go with her theme until this dress. (A/N : you don't get to see their outfits until the wedding )

"GIRL YESS! That's perfect! AND your body looks good in it! We're done. That's the one. " Momo pushes me back into the dressing room to change out of it.

"Give me the dress when you've changed out of it. " I handed her my dress.

I change into my clothes then I come out. Where's Momo? I look around the store till I see her at the cashier paying for it already.

"Hey! That's my dress! I'll pay for it!" I rush to the cashier.

"Too bad I already payed. Here you go!" Momo smirks and hands me a bag.

"Ugh Thanks. " I take the bag.

Kai POV

Momo sent me a picture of a dress.

"I think these will look good with Eunwoo's dress. " I hand Daniel suits.

Some of them don't go well until this one.

"Hmm turn around. " I raise my eyebrow.

"Yes! This is the one! Now go back and change cause we need to go!" I push him into the changing room. I pay for his suit then we leave.

-Wedding day-

Eunwoo POV

"Momo unnie! You look so nice! " I said with literal tears in my eyes.

Momo

Mine

Mine

"Aww gurl same thing to you! We've only hung out with each other for a couple of months but that's enough for you to be my maid of honor

"Aww gurl same thing to you! We've only hung out with each other for a couple of months but that's enough for you to be my maid of honor. So will you?" Momo gave me puppy eyes.

"Of course!

Not." Momo frowned.

"I'm just kidding! I would love to! Luckily I wrote something. " I smiled at Momo.

"Well hurry up! The ceremony is gonna start soon! I can't wait for Kai's reaction!" I went outside and found a prince in a suit.

"Daniel

"Daniel..." OMG HOW NICE HE LOOKED.

"Eunwoo... you look beautiful! We aren't supposed to see each other yet though." I held his hand.

"I don't care. We already saw each other. Ka ja! Their wedding is starting soon! " I pecked his cheek which caused him to blush immediately.

"Okay. " Daniel nodded.

-Ceremony-

Momo walking in was so graceful. And Kai's reaction was honestly goals. He was jumping around at first then tears came down his plump cheeks. They said their I do's then kissed. Next was my maid of honor speech.

"Hello everyone obviously we are at the most beautiful wedding. I wish I can have one, one day too with the love of my life. Today I'm here as a maid of honor and I'm honored to have people like Momo and Kai in my life. We have only been hanging out for a couple of months but that doesn't mean that i don't love them enough. Momo, you gave me the best advice I could ever take. Kai, you made Momo possibly the happiest she will ever be. Cheers to that!" I raise my glass and everyone else does too.

-4 years later-

"Where are you taking me? And why am I dressed so fancy?" I giggle while being pulled blindfolded.

"Somewhere. " Momo laughs.

"Okay open!" Momo takes of my blindfold.

"Whoa! What is this?" I ask Momo whom is already gone.

I found a piece of paper that said 'find me :)'. I go into the maze with Christmas lights. I am lost! What to do? Oh my gosh. Don't panic. Breath in. Breath out. Whew okay continue searching for whatever might be here. I think I found I-

I see Daniel in the middle of it all. Daniel. Yes the Kang Daniel that I've dated for about 4 years. I didn't know that it'll come to this conclusion. I'm so shocked. Tears are threatening to fall. At this point I forget about everything except for this moment. The whole world revolves around us. Just us.

"Chung Eunwoo. My beautiful girlfriend of 4 years. My bestfriend for 6 months. In those times, I have gotten to learn and know a lot more about you. I have learned to love you more, give you a bunch of attention, and be clingy. (A/N : Honestly what I want my future whatever to do) I know we haven't gotten far enough together but I think we can. Chung Eunwoo. Will you marry me?" Daniel looked deep into my eyes. This reminded me of when he asked me out.

"Of course Daniel! I can say yes a million times! " I pulled him into a deep long passionate kiss. We had to catch our breath.

Daniel carried me bridal style to the car. We rushed to our dorms. (A/N : yes ik 🤦‍♀️) He dropped me on the bed.

"Eunwoo are you sure?" Daniel looked worried.

"Yes I am. " I smiled.

And yes you've guessed it! Daniel took my virginity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the last of the past because I know it's gotten boring and this is a Ksj ff but no Jin? 😂🤦‍♀️ So this is the last.