Chapter 21: Catching up

Jin POV

I'm trying to convince myself that I moved on from her but now that she's here, my heart beats so fast. Ugh but I'm broken. She's.. getting married? To that guy next to her?

"So your getting married?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes! To Kang Daniel! " Eunwoo blushed while saying that. Daniel looked at her with loving eyes.

"Oh.. When is it? " I was heartbroken. Then and there, I decided that I haven't moved on from her yet.

"April 26th! I can't wait! I'm so excited!!" Eunwoo pecked his cheek.

Today's date is March 19th. That date is too close. I'm already broken enough. So I waited 8 years to find out that she's getting married?! Does she not remember our promise?!

"So have you found your wedding dress yet?" I ask Eunwoo.

"No. That's another reason why I came back! So you and Nayoung can help me pick it out. And Nayoung, lets have a night out tonight. I missed hanging out with you! And Jin I'll have a different night with you though. And Jagiya, I'm taking you on a date on Saturday. " Eunwoo sent a wink to him.

"Here's my number. " Eunwoo told us.

Eunwoo POV

~Later that night~

It was 6:30. Nayoung was coming over to get ready with me. We were going to the club. Yes just us two.
~Ding dongg~

"IM COMING!" I opened the door to Nayoung.

"Nayoungiee~ " I pulled her into a hug.

"Hi Euniee~ " Nayoung pinched my cheeks.

"Oww but how do you remember? " I asked her.

"How do I remember that day after Jin kissed you and then called it a mistake? Of course I remember that day! I was so mad! I almost punched him!!" Nayoung replied.

(A/N: She's such a nice friend😭😭)

" Anyways. Let's go get ready! I haven't gone to the club with you once yet! " I giggled.

"Okay! But guess what. " Nayoung poked me.

"What?" What would she want to surprise me with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TYSM FOR 3K READS!! Ily all. Sorry for mistakes.