Chapter 23 : Club pt. 2

(Listen to the music -> I will always remind you)

Eunwoo POV

"Hey stop it. She said she's taken. By me. " Daniel was right there behind me. In a lace blue shirt. I blushed. (In media)
(A/ N : I tricked y'all! Yes it's Daniel)

"Sorry. I'll get going. " The stranger let go of me.

"How did you know I was here? You came just on time Jagiya!" I hugged him and pecked his lips.

"I came here with Jin and I saw a scene happening and I noticed it was you guys. " Daniel held my waist.

"Anyways since your here let's dance!" I giggled.

"Oh yeah you said Jin came here with you. Where is he?" I looked around then I spotted him sitting at a table in a black suit and man how good he looked. But not as good as my Jagiya.
(A/N : I'm sorry Jin! I really struggled writing that. )

"JIN COME DANCE WITH US!" I signaled him to come over.

And he got up and...

Step.

Step.

Step.

Why is he walking in slow motion? And oh how fast my heart beated.
How much I wished for time to stop then.  I don't know. All I know is that he looked handsome.

"Okay I wanted to dance anyway. " Jin finally got here as it seemed like ages.

The music was loud. So was my heart. It was beating out of my chest. I blushed.

"Okay then come on guys!" We danced for like 10 more minutes.

"Let's go have another drink. " I suggested.

"Yeah! Ka ja!" Nayoung dragged me.

"Come on guys! Why do I always have to tell you guys!" I dragged both of them along too.

We drank for like 20 minutes but Daniel didn't cause he was our driver. We talked about random stuff until this topic came up.

"I was always cut about this. How did you and Daniel meet anyways?" Jin was clearly drunk as Nayoung and I were.

"We meet 6 years ago. Our first year of collage. It was cute. He was so shy. I used to sit in front of him. I had forgotten my pencil bag there and he's been trying to give it to me for like 4 hours straight. But I didn't even notice that he was there. " I stated while many precious memories came flowing in my head.

—————READ BELOW—————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you guys probably wondered the same thing and what happened during the 9 years she was gone but I'll only write about the past 6 years for her and Daniel. The next chapter will be the past. So it's probably gonna be 2 chapters long or one extra long one.