Chapter 38 : Again

Nayoung POV

Ouhh this boy is about to catch some of these hands. What did he do to my bestfriend? After a year and a couple of months of dating? He must want to fight me for that. Luckily Snapchat maps is there.

"Here. What happened?" I handed Eunwoo a cup of hot chocolate.

"He.... he. He proposed. " Eunwoo wiped her tears and took the drink.

"Oh my god! Shouldn't you be happy? Why are you crying? Did he propose to someone else? "

"No. He proposed to me but I had to mess it all up!" She cried.

"Tell me what happened. " I calm her.

"I was gonna say yes. Of course but Daniel. " She sighed.

"Daniel what? You saw him? Daniel killed him? Daniel ruined it?" I asked.

"No. Everything Jin did reminded me of Daniel. His layout. His speech. The ring. It reminded me of how much I hate him. Even though I hate Daniel I miss him. I know that sounds pathetic right. " Eunwoo looked down.

"I know you loved Daniel. You even got over him. But I know that you love Seokjin even more. You even got back together with him. It made you think back to when you were heart broken. It reminded you of when you were hurt because of Daniel but you didn't want to show it because you were scared that you were gonna be a burden to people, carrying your feelings with them too trying not to hurt you more. I know that feeling. You got over Daniel and you are over him. Daniel doesn't want you happy. You see? You are happy with Seokjin and you know that. You didn't say yes because you still like Daniel. You didn't say yes because you were scared that Seokjin was going to do the same thing that Daniel did to you. He's not. You know that he's very special to you and you need him. I'll help you out. " I rub her back to reassure her.

Eunwoo POV

I broke down. I cried out all my tears. Someone saw right through me. Saw right through my smiles and found a frown. And this is why she's my bestfriend. She understands me and she's always there for me. I don't deserve someone like her. Nayoung let me spend the night. She said we are planning something tomorrow.

/9 AM/

"Wake up sleepyhead. Let's make breakfast. " I opened my eyes slowly.

"Jin?" I rubbed my eyes to see Nayoung.

" Not yet. You will see him soon. " Nayoung pulled off the covers.

"Hmm. Let me get ready and you make breakfast. " Nayoung nodded.

/Later after breakfast/

My outfit

"So here's the ring

"So here's the ring. " I took it out of my back pocket.

"That is beautiful. " Nayoung gasped.

"So here's the plan. " Nayoung planned it out perfectly.

/7 PM/

Nayoung POV

I ring the doorbell. Hurry up and open the door.

"Hello. Oh hi Nayoung. What are you doing here?" Jin opened the door looking casual. Ok that fine I guess.

"I have to show you something

"I have to show you something. " I rush him.

/7:30 PM/

I dropped him off. He knows where to go.

Jin POV

Nayoung dropped me off at Eunwoos favorite park. I kicked a rock wondering what she wanted to show me. I went to sit at our bench. There were flowers. "I'm sorry". Aw that's cute. I wonder what for though. Anyways this sunset by the beach is amazing. (A/N : Yeah just imagine 7:30 and this sunset)

 (A/N : Yeah just imagine 7:30 and this sunset)

Woow. I walk closer to the beach. Oh my god there's  a trail of lights.  Let's follow it you know? There's petals leading to the center. And in the center is Eunwoo. Wearing a beautiful dress. The dress that I bought her for our 1st anniversary.

"Eunwoo?" I rub my eyes to make sure that I was seeing correctly.

"Jin. Kim Seokjin. Salanghae. Salanghae. I don't know how I couldn't say yes but I love you Jin. I want to marry you. I love you with all my heart and soul. I know you do to but I was just scared that you were gonna do the same thing that Daniel did. But I know that you aren't so Seokjin. " She took out the ring that I threw out.

"Will you marry me?" Eunwoo had a tear come out.

"Yes. I can say yes forever. " I took the ring and put it on her finger.

"Where's your ring ?" I pulled it out of my necklace as she said that.

She put it on mine. I'm so happy. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Eunwoo I don't know how I can live without you. I was heartbroken last night. "

"I was too. I was mad at myself for not saying yes. "

I pulled Eunwoo closer to me. We were so close that I felt her breathing on me. I pulled in for the kiss. I love her so much.