Chapter 32 : Aftermath

Eunwoo POV

I had to run. I didn't know if Youngjae was chasing me or what. Where is the door to this place. The bullet pierced my arm but I think it will be okay. I'm not sure about my leg though. I got hit on my right arm which is probably okay but I got hit on my left leg. Really bad. I.. need.. to.. get.. out.. now...

THUD

Jin POV

So the police came and took Youngjae and I told them what happened. They said they'll look into it. They were putting all the crime stuff in a bag.

"Over here! I found the victim! Call the ambulance! She was shot on the arm and on the leg badly. She's been unconscious for about an hour. She's still losing blood. " The police said.

"She's here?! " I ran to the policeman.

"You know her?" He asked while trying to cover where she was shot.

"Yes. She was the one who was abducted. " I stood next to her body.

"Well you could have helped a lot if you had found her. She might not be able to walk. Ever again. " The policeman looked at me.

"M-Mwo? " I felt my knees start to give up.

"Yeah. The ambulance has to hurry up. " He said.

My knees decided to break down. Never walking again? And.... And it's my fault. My fault.

Eunwoo POV

I open my eyes slowly. I see Jin sitting next to me with tear streaks. Poor him what happened to him. I pat his head. His eyes flutter open.

"Oh my god your awake finally. DOCTOR! SHES AWAKE. " Jin runs to get a doctor.

Finally? What happened. I try hard to remember. I hear gunshots. Three of them. I see blood. I panic. I faint on the ground. The events come swarming in my head. What. Is. This??!

"AHHH JIN!! " I scream while sobbing.

"Jagi- Ah i mean Eunwoo what's wrong?" Jin runs towards me with some other doctors.

"I-is he dead? Or is h-he handled with properly?" Tears flow down.

"No he's not dead. We made sure he pays for what he did to you. So he can suffer. " Jin hugged me.

"How long?" I sniffed.

"One year. You are now 26. " Jin nodded. (A/N: idk if it's possible to be in a coma for being shot in the leg and arm. )

"Coma? One year? " I have a bunch of questions

"Yes. " Jin holds my hand.

"Where's Daniel..? I noticed he wasn't here..." I looked around for him.

"Daniel... He left you... but he wanted me to give you this... " Jin frowned.

I snatched it and opened it. (A/N : Greedy much?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Chung Eunwoo,

You have been my loving companion for 3 years. I loved you during that time. I know you probably did too. I hated myself for letting you get kidnapped, abused, and almost rapped. I couldn't protect you. I couldn't keep my promise. But here's the reason for me leaving you. I know your gonna be heart broken but I'm doing this for you because.. I love you. I know you still have feelings for Jin. You look at him a way I have never seen you look at me like that. I know once we marry, we'll end up divorcing or you regretting our marriage and I don't want that to happen. I just want you to remember all the love that you have received from me and the love that you gave to me. Im one of a kind so don't forget me or my love :) Please stay happy with Jin. Don't make me regret me leaving you. Don't hate me. I'm sorry.

Love, Kang Daniel ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daniel. Daniel. DANIEL! Why? One thing at a time? I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you! Never comback in my life ever again! You leave when I need you the most! What about our marriage! I HATE YOU KANG DANIEL!" I sobbed my eyes out for the longest time.

Author POV

Only one person knows that there was someone behind the curtain. Kim Seokjin. Who was behind the curtain? Kang Daniel. What was he doing? Crying silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know what the heck happened?! Omg I thought my story was deleted. Tch Smh but here's chapter 32! :)

Word count : 735