Chapter 35 : Approval

Eunwoo POV

/3 Months later/

"Jagi! Come here! " I screamed for Jin.

We've been a couple after that kiss. Momo, Kai, and Nayoung have been supporting us.

"Yes my Jagiya~" Jin sat next to me.

"Can we go visit my Eomma and Appa? Jebbal? I miss them. " I poked his right arm.

"Okay but only if we can visit mine after. " Jin smiles.

"Call!" I nod.

/At Eunwoo's parents house /

I nervously ring the doorbell. I haven't seen them ever since I had gotten shot. They came to visit me of course. At least that's what Jin told me.

"Hello? Eunwoo!" My Dad opened the door.

"Hi appa! I missed you guys!" My dad hugged me.

"Where's Eomma?" I look inside.

"My baby! I missed you!" My mom came and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Eomma and Appa! I needed to visit you guys. I missed your cooking too Eomma. " I walked into the house with Jin.

"And you guys know Jin. He's well. My boyfriend and he came to save me when I was in need. " I sat down.

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Seokjin. Thank you for letting me in. " Jin bowed.

"No need for introducing! We already know each other. I should be thanking you for taking care of my daughter for me! " My Appa lightly hit Jin's back.

"Kamsamida. " Jin shook my dads hand.

"Well I wanted to go shopping and buy you guys stuff. Let's go to the mall! " I nodded.

/At the Mall/

"So lets split us in groups. I want to go with Seokjin. " My Dad grabbed his arm.

"After all. I should get to know my son in law better. " My Dad smirks.

"Hahaha. Ok dad. Gapsida Eomma! " I clutched my crutches.

Jin POV

"So where do you want to go first Mr. Chung? " I turn and look over my shoulder. (A/N : He couldn't see anything bc of his 60cm shoulders so yeah😂)

"Let's talk first. " He started walking over to the food court.

"So I know you love my daughter very much. I know you waited the nine years she was gone and she was engaged when she came back too. I don't know how you suffered the pain but look where it got you. You are back with Eunwoo. I trust you with my daughters heart. I know you make her truest happy too. So whatever you want to do like marry her, have a child, etc. I will approve because I trust you, so don't break this trust. " Mr. Chung moved me.

"Wow. Umm. I don't know what to say.  " I wiped a non existent tear and Mr. Chung laughed.

"I won't disappoint you Mr. Chung. " I bowed.

"Just call me Appa. " He patted my back.

"Ye Appa!" I saluted to him which caused him to laugh again.

"Kaja. " "Appa" motioned me to come.

Eunwoo POV

"So you're back together with Seokjin? " My mom just brought the topic out of nowhere.

"Yeah. I love him mom. More than Daniel. "  I nervously said afraid that she was gonna reject Jin again.

"You guys are..." She said in a low and mean voice.

".. so cute! I can't believe you guys got back together after all these years! Eunwoo. Seokjin is the one for you. He waited for you and this is what he deserves! Marry him right away!" My Mom joked.

"Hahaha mom. I thought you would disapprove! And we aren't that far yet. We are only three months into our relationship. Maybe yeah but now isn't the time. " I laughed.

"Okay but hurry because I want grandchildren!" My mom giggled.

"Eomma!" I playfully hit her shoulder.

"Okay Okay. Let's met up with them. " My mom grabbed my crutches and handed them to me. I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I haven't updated in forever but the story is coming to a halt soon! The book is almost done then I'll publish my next one! 😆😆

Word Count : 658