Chapter 9 : Favorite place

Author POV

Eunwoo got in the passenger seat. Jin stares the car and turned on the radio. Serendipity was playing. They were humming along and Jin was singing. Eunwoo was just staring at Jin for a bit then he noticed.

"What? Is my voice that angelic?😏 Or is it me?" Jin smirked.

"Ugh enough 🙄. Great way to start. " Eunwoo said sarcastically.

"Ok we're here! Race you there!" Jin ran to their bench that they always are on.

"YA! YOU CHEATER!" Eunwoo ran the same direction.

Little does Jin know that Eunwoo knows what he did that night.

Eunwoo jumped on Jin's back and giggled.

"Remember when you tripped on a branch. OMG now THAT was a memory. " Eunwoo was laughing.

"And remember when your mint ice cream fell on your white skirt which wasn't white anymore. " Jin teased me back.

"Ugh. Anyway... on Thursday night..." Eunwoo was blushing.

"I heard your conversation with Nayoung. And the truth... and when you k-"

"Kissed your forehead?" Jin blushed.

"Yes... and I'm okay if you don't want to hang out Sunbi. Like you don't really have to for me. I'll be perfectly fine. " Eunwoo looked down on the ground.

"No. I have to do it for the safety of you. Now make sure act like you don't know about it. Cause if she finds out... I don't know what she'll do to you. " Jin raised my head.

"Okay. Race you to the beach!" Eunwoo took off her shoes than dashed towards the beach.

"LOOK WHOS THE CHEATER NOW!" Jin did the same.

*The beach was close to the park

Jin caught up to Eunwoo quickly. Now he was in front of her.

Jin looked behind him. "She's such a beauty. " He thought. Then he tripped.

"HAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO SHOW OFF!" Eunwoo was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Ouhh girl imma get you. " Jin chased Eunwoo around.

"Wait wait no! " Jin caught up to her again.

She fell down surrendering. Jin tickled her. She was so ticklish. Jin loves tickling Eunwoo cause she looked so cute.

"Okay Okay! I get it! 😂 I surrender!" Eunwoo squirmed.

Then Jin started to splash Eunwoo.

"YA! COME BACK HERE! "

Eunwoo went to a kid playing with sand.

"I'm gonna use your bucket for a bit Okay? Thank you! I'll give it back! " She filled the bucket with water.

She acted like she needed help.

"Jin! Come help me! I'm building a castle! " Eunwoo smirked.

"Ugh Okay. With what tho-" Eunwoo splashed him with water.

"YAA!" He chased Eunwoo till he caught her.

Jin pulled Eunwoo close by the waist.

"And where do you think your going miss?" He then turned Eunwoo around.

"Running away from you. " Eunwoo was giggling like a child.

Eunwoo POV

Jin was coming in closer. He looked so handsome ugh. I was leaning in then I stopped myself. Is he teasing me?

Jin POV

Eunwoo looked so pretty. I need to calm myself down. Breathe in.. out. Control yoursel-

Author POV

And yes. Jin went in for the kiss. He closed his eyes. Eunwoo stood there in shock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANDDD THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER!! Serendipity went with the mood of this chapter I think.

Superrr long I know. But just for you guys 😘. Cliff hangerrrrrr yesss. I love it. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.