Chapter 12 : Truth pt. 2

Jin POV

It's was her first kiss?! I thought she already kissed her ex? No? Well it's okay I think. It was my first kiss too. I don't know how far I'll go into this argument though.

Eunwoo POV

"Stop lying. " I rolled my eyes.

"Well sure I thought you had kissed your ex but I guess not. " Jin just had to bring him up.

"Why are you even bringing my relationship with him? What does it matter to you? "

"Well obviously you haven't thought about m-"

"Anything related to you doesn't matter. " I said harshly.

"JUST LET ME FINISH WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY! " Jin yelled.

"Okay then! Say it if it's so important!" Jin looked hurt at what I just said.

"You never think about MY side of the story. You never think about MY feelings. You never think about how l feel. You never care if I get hurt. All YOU care about is YOU, YOU, AND YOU! You never care about anyone else!" Jin screamed.

"Fine then. Give me an example when. " I replied because I don't believe it's true.

"Okay then. Um when I kissed you. All you thought was that I stole your first kiss huh." Jin attacked.

I stared at the ground.

"You didn't think AT ALL that it was my first kiss too. " Jin looked away from me.

"Then especially when you got your boyfriend. " Now Jin was looking at me.

I stared at him. I was confused. He was affected by that?

"Yes. That one hurt me the most. You dated him not telling me. You dated him without even mentioning me. You dated him leaving me alone in middle school till he broke up with you. You dated him NOT even knowing MY feelings towards.... you. " Jin went silent.

I was shocked. Jin liked.... me? His bestfriend? Why? When? How? Especially me? Out of all the other girls who try hard to be cute? Me? Me? Me?

"Okay. I just wanna ask. Why do YOU like me?" I asked.

"Why? Because you don't try hard to be cute so boys like you. Because you are beautiful. Because you know when I'm joking around. Because you make me smile just when I see you. Because... you make me happy. " Jin blushed and looked away.

"Jin... I'm sorry. I didn't know. " I felt bad.

"I didn't expect you to. After all, you only think about yourself. " Jin laughed.

"What's so funny about that? " I asked.

"I don't really know. See. Just seeing you makes me happy. " Jin said as I blushed.

"Jin... "

I was about to tell him my feelings too. Should I? Yes.

"I li-" The bell rang.

"I'll tell you after school. After you buy me ice cream. " I smirked.

"What? Wae? " Jin whined.

"It's something you might want to know. " l blushed.

"Aresso aresso. Get to class. " Jin pushes me lightly.

"Ya! We have the same class! Let's just go together. " I said as I pulled him.

"Ugh Okay." Jin shrugged.

Jin POV

-After school-

Where is this girl at? She supposed to be here. Oh I see her.

"Sorry! I forgot my phone then had to go back and get it. " Eunwoo said while panting.

"It's okay. I thought something happened to you. "

"Uh huh. Let's just go. " Eunwoo was pulling me.

"Ok let's go. "

I had gotten cookies and cream as always. And of course Eunwoo has gotten mint chocolate chip ice cream since it was her favorite.

"Thanks! " Eunwoo was sloppily eating her ice cream.

"Ya! You have all this time! Eat it neatly at least. " I scolded her.

"What does that even mean though? Eat neatly." She said sarcastically.

I grabbed her chin and grabbed a napkin. It was disturbing me. So I had to wipe her mouth. I wiped it slowly. Her lips... NOPE! I turned away quickly.

"Wipe you mouth!" I said. She saw me looking at her lips. She wiped her mouth.

Author POV

They finished their ice cream quickly and quietly. Jin stood up.

"Jin wait ! Remember when I said I have something to tell you?" Jin nodded.

"Well here it goes. I like you too. I don't know how long it took me to realize that. But all I know is that I like you..." Eunwoo said hurrying so she hoped Jin won't hear some of it. But nope! He heard all of it.

Jin ran to Eunwoo and carried and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh! I thought you were going to reject me! " Jin said loudly.

"Shh! " Eunwoo said while giggling.

Jin stared into Eunwoo's eyes. "They are so beautiful." Jin thought.

Eunwoo POV

I'm just staring into Jin's eyes. I had gotten pulled in. Jin put me down. He pulled me closer by the waist.

I went on my tip toes. Jin came in closer. I put my finger on his lips.

"Tricked ya. " I ran away.

"YA! Are you serious?" Jin was laughing while catching up to me.

Jin pulled my waist and hugged me from behind. We stayed like this for a bit.

"I'm happy that I finally told you my feelings and let out mine too. " Jin was smiling.

"Me too honestly. Race you to the car! " I ran.

We got in the car.

"So can I call you mine now?" Jin asked.

"Hmm Nope. " Jin frowned.

"JUST KIDDING! Of course. " I kissed Jin.

We both blushed. We were singing on the way home. He dropped me off then walked me to the door.

"Good night my princess! " Jin said playfully.

"Oh now we have names? Ok good night my prince! " I kissed him on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww so cute that I choke. Jk 😅😂 Sorry for any errors.