Chapter 4 - The Cabin

*Savannah's Point of View*

I woke up the next day excited to see Ian again. He's such an interesting person and I can really see us getting close.

After school, I decided to ask Sam to come over so I could tell her everything about Ian and tell her our plans of destroying the title 'The Quiet Ones'.

{Hey Sam, wanna come over today? I have something crazy to tell you!} -Savannah

{Sounds good! I'll be there in ten!} -Sam

I jumped out of bed and waited for Sam to arrive.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran from my room to the door.

"Sam!" I yelled while hugging her.

"Whoa! What's gotten into you?" She laughed.

"Come to my room and I'll tell you everything." I told her.

After explaining everything her about Ian and the plan about 'The Quiet Ones' she seemed totally onboard!

"That sounds awesome. But what's our first move to destroy 'The Quiet Ones'?" She asked.

"Something crazy." I laughed. "Sitting at the back of the library is probably a bad idea. Maybe we should break some rules or something."

"That sounds good! But I heard Caroline is moving really soon so we shouldn't even bother with her. Just you, me, Dan and Ian." She said.

"Okay well let's get them over here and talk to them about a plan." I suggested. She nodded and watch me as I dialled each of them.

They both agreed to come over soon and then we can talk.

*20 minutes later*

Dan finally arrived. He was last, he looked like a guy who would be late all the time.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late." He apologized.

"So what's all this about?" Ian asked.

"Let's go to my room and I'll tell you everything." I replied.

After I explained Ian and Dan everything, they were pretty onboard too.

"This will be awesome! What are we going to do first?" Dan asked.

"I have something in mind." Ian smirked.

*The next day*

"This is crazy." I whispered to Sam.

"I know. But it'll work." She said.

"Hey we're throwing a party this weekend at this address. It'll be awesome." I said to someone while handing them a flyer.

After we handed a flyer out to what seemed like everyone in school, the four of us decided to meet up.

"So where is this party?" I asked Ian.

"My family's cabin. They think I'm having a few friends there this weekend. They didn't even care or question me." Ian laughed.

"Okay, well I have to go but I'll see you guys Saturday then." Dan said while walking away.

We all said goodbye and watched him leave.

"I have to go to. But are you two okay with setting up by yourself? I don't think my parents will let me out of the house that early." Sam asked.

Ian and I both nodded and waved goodbye to her.

Soon it was just Ian and I sitting at a table in the cafeteria.

"This is insane, you know that right?" I asked Ian.

He nodded and laughed. "But it'll work. I know it will." He said.

"What if no one shows up?" I questioned.

"They're teenagers Savannah. They'll come to any party within a hundred mile radius." He said and I laughed.

"So pick me up Saturday afternoon and then we can set up? By the way, where are we getting alcohol?" I asked.

"My older sister said she'd buy us some as long as I paid." He replied.

We kept planning out every detail until we were satisfied with how it sounded. It sounded like a crazy party but a really good time.

We said goodbye and went home.

*Ian's Point of View*

*Saturday Afternoon*

I drove up to Savannah's average sized two story house and she walked out the door.

She got in the car and said "Ready to do this?"

I nodded and we were off.

It was about an hour drive and we spent most of the time singing along to the radio.

When we arrived, I unlocked the door and we started setting up the alcohol and the stereo.

"This is insane. I've never even been to a party" She said.

I laughed and said "It'll be fun. I'll carry you home since you'll be too drunk to stand."

She laughed and I smiled.

After we finished setting up, we decided it was still pretty early and I promised her I'd show her the lake.

We walked together on the long dock and sat together on the end of it.

I handed her a beer and said "Here, the first of many." I laughed. She took it cautiously.

"Cheers." I said as we clinked our beers together.

She took a sip and her face was priceless.

"Ew! Why do people drink this stuff." She said but I was too busy laughing to answer her.

This was going to be a night to remember. I could tell.