29 - "hey shorty"

Reality

"Hey shorty," Nolan greeted as he walked into his boyfriends room.

"If you ever call me that again I will literally jump out the window and die." Nolan was visibly shocked by Blair's violent words but the shorter boy couldn't help but burst into laughter. "I'm just kidding. You're so cute when you're worried for my mental state."

As Blair ruffled his hair, Nolan scoffed. "I worry about you sometimes."

"Most people do. Are you super excited for tonight?!" Blair wondered.

"Definitely," Nolan said. "Are you sure it's okay I come? I'm not intruding on your time with friends or anything am I?"

"They wouldn't have invited you if they didn't want you to come. Trust me." Blair continued to button up his shirt and play with his hair.

"Can I ask you something?" Nolan wondered as he sat down on the bed. "Is there anything you have to tell me? Because so far I just found out you smoke weed and you're allergic to nuts."

"Babe, I'm sorry I just never really thought about those things. I promise I wasn't hiding them from you." Blair sat next to him and put his arm around his shoulder.

"I know you weren't hiding them I just feel like you're a total stranger to me. I know so little about you and we're dating," Nolan explained.

"Well, what do you wanna know?"

"What's your favourite colour?"

Blair nearly burst into laughter. "That's your question? My favourite colour?"

"Yes! I wanna know everything about you," Nolan whined.

"Okay, okay. Baby blue."

"Favourite movie?"

"American Beauty."

"Biggest fear?"

"Heights. And losing you."

Nolan went red and kissed him on the cheek. "Well you don't have to be afraid of that. I'm not going anywhere."

"Good. Now, are those all your questions for today?" Blair said with a smile as he stood up.

"I have one more," Nolan said. "What's your favourite thing about me?"

"Was this just a big plan to get me to compliment you?" Blair said as he put a hand on his hip. 

Nolan blushed. "Maybe."

"And here I was thinking you actually cared about your poor boyfriend," Blair said sarcastically.

"You still haven't answered my question."

Blair leaned over and squished Nolan's cheeks with his thumb and index finger. "I don't think you really deserve to know anymore."

"That's so not fair!" Nolan whined.

"Life isn't fair," Blair retaliated. "Now let me get ready, they'll be over any minute."