31 - "lets get you home"

Reality

"You were so wild the other night," Nolan said at school on Monday.

"I still have a headache," Blair complained as he rubbed his temples. "Can you go get me a gatorade?" He handed Nolan three dollar bills which he took and went to get his boyfriend a drink.

"You drank a lot the other night." Corey laughed with Mason at the tired and pale Blair sitting across from them.

Liam walked in the cafeteria and sat next to Blair. "Hey guy-oh my God, Blair bear you look like shit."

"So I've been told," he responded and put his head down on the table.

"Are you sure it's just a hangover because that was almost two days ago," Mason reminded. "Maybe you're actually sick."

"Here you go." Nolan set a red gatorade in front of Blair who rose his head and smiled at the bright-eyed boy.

"Thanks babe," he said while Nolan sat beside him. "I don't know, it just feels like a hangover guys." He leaned over and laid his head on Nolan's shoulder.

"If you say so." Corey continued eating his chicken fingers. Blair eyed the crispy meat and right as Cory bit into one of them, he felt his stomach grumble uncomfortably.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked when he noticed Blair scrunch up his nose.

"Yeah I'm okay," Blair insisted as he began shivering. "Holy shit do you think they could have the air conditioner any colder in here?"

"Babe, I'm practically dying of heat. Are you sure you're okay?" Nolan said and took Blair's face in his hands. "You're like ice!"

"Okay, I think this might be more than an extended hangover," Liam said and grabbed Blair by his arm, dragging him up and out of the cafeteria.

"Liam! I'm fine."

"No you aren't, Blair." He didn't say Blair bear. He was definitely being serious.

"Li-" Blair began before gagging. "I have to go to the bathroom." He ripped his arm out of Liam's grip and ran in the opposite direction toward the nearest bathroom.

After throwing up, he walked out of the stall he was in and couldn't help the tears from falling from his eyes. He hated throwing up in general but throwing up in public was the most embarrassing thing for him.

Liam walked into the bathroom and immediately pulled Blair into a big hug. "Let's get you home," he said in his best friends ear.