43 - "totally obsessed"

Reality

Blair woke up the next morning to the smell of waffles. Addison's favourite. After having three waffles to himself, Blair got a ride to school with Addison.

"So do I get to meet the boyfriend?" Addison said.

Blair asked Nolan the night before if it was cool and he said he was excited to meet him despite being a little nervous.

"Absolutely," Blair assured.

Addison successfully pulled into the parking lot of Beacon Hills High School. Blair led him into the school. While walking past the caf, they ran into Liam, Mason, and Corey.

"Hey guys! This is my brother," Blair introduced all the boys. "Addison, this is Liam, Mason, and Corey."

"I've heard of all of you in Blair's letters." Addison shook all their hands and the other boys greeted him.

"If you want to leave before class begins we should go find Nolan right now. Liam, I'll see you in first period." Blair continued leading Addison down the hall.

He saw Nolan putting a couple books in his locker and closing the door. "Hey, babyboy," Blair said, causing the freckled boy to turn around and see his boyfriend approaching him with his older brother.

"Hey!" Nolan said, hugging Blair, who could feel that his boyfriends heart was beating out of his chest. "Y-you must be Addison."

"And you must be Nolan!" Addison said cheerfully. "I'd like to inform you that Blair is totally obsessed with you."

After an elbow to the ribs by his brother, Addison rolled his eyes and shook the nervous boys hand. "Don't be so tense. I won't bite. You should definitely come over for dinner sometime. I'm sure our dad would love to meet you too."

"Dad already has met him," Blair corrected. "But yeah, you should come. If you want to."

Nolan silently nodded with a shy smile. Blair noticed his fingers begin to fidget but pretended not to notice and make him even more nervous.

"How about I take you guys out for lunch today. I'll pick you guys up. I wanna get to know Nolan," Addison offered.

Blair looked to Nolan. "Yeah! That sounds cool," Nolan said.

Blair nodded his head, surprised at the other boys answer. "Alright, yeah. I could go for some Jack In the Box."

Addison chuckled and nodded. "Alright. I'll be back here in a couple hours. Nice meeting you, Nolan."

"You too!"