39 - "when do you want to meet him"

THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE FOLLOWING NOLAN INSTEAD OF BLAIR AND YEAH IM HAPPY TO BE WRITING IT😂😂

xo jj

***

Reality

When Nolan got home from school, his mom and Noah were already sitting in the living room.

"Hey," Nolan greeted to his family.

"Hey bud," his mom said with a warm smile.

"Nolan!" Noah exclaimed and stood from the ground where he was playing with his toys to run over to his older brother and hug him tightly.

"Hey, Noah!" Nolan said happily before picking up his little brother and kissing his cheek, causing the little boy to laugh. "How are you today?"

"I'm good! I just got home from school and I got a 10/10 on my spelling test!" Noah bragged.

"10/10? I was never that good at spelling tests," Nolan lied, he did do that well. "Good job buddy. You're gonna be in university before I am!"

After Noah giggled some more, Nolan put him down and he resumed to playing with his toys. "I'm gonna go upstairs," he said and his mother nodded her head.

When he got up to his room, he fell back onto his bed and groaned, rubbing his eyes. He was so damn tired. Why can't he just sleep at night? His anxiety has been so bad with knowing that Blair is going to have to meet his mom and brother soon. It feels like the world is closing in on him.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Holloway/Gwen came into her son's room while knocking on the door. "Hey bud, Noah is entertained by Spongebob so I thought I'd come check on you for a second."

"Check on me?" Nolan questioned.

"Yeah you seem a little on edge and tired. Is everything okay at school?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah everything's fine," Nolan confirmed.

"Is everything okay with Blair?" Gwen said with a smile. Nolan's face instantly went beet red. "Don't be embarrassed!"

As his heart started thinking and his leg started thumping, Nolan let out a deep breath. "When do you want to meet him?"

"Whenever you want to bring him by is up to you my love," Gwen said sweetly.

"I just don't know how to explain to Noah that his brother is dating another boy."

"What is there to explain?" Gwen wondered, confused. "Noah is young. It's good to teach him at a young age that being gay is okay. Besides, I'm sure he'd love to meet one of his
older brothers high school friends."

Nolan smiled and let out a little laugh. "That's true. Maybe Friday night?"

Gwen nodded. "For sure. I'm looking forward to it. Why don't you take a nap? You look a little tired."

"Yeah," Nolan said. "I'll see you later."

Later that night, Nolan laid in his bed with Noah while they watched Paw Patrol on TV.

"Noah," Nolan said, his little brother's baby face looking up at him tiredly.

"Yeah?"

"What would you say to my friend coming over on Friday for dinner?"

"Really? I wanna meet your friend!" Noah said excitedly. "I've never met any of your friends!"

Nolan laughed at how cute he was. "Okay, okay. How would you react if I told him that he was... my boyfriend."

Nolan began twitching his foot, worried about Noah's response.

"Boyfriend? Like dating?" Noah asked, confused.

"Yeah... sometimes boys date each other. Or girls date each other." Nolan nervously bit his lip.

"Huh. I've never heard of that. But I want to meet him!" Noah said excitedly.

"Really?" Nolan questioned happily.

"Yeah!" Noah insisted.

Nolan hugged his brother and kissed the top of his head. "I love you, Noah."

"I love you too, Nolan but I want to watch my show!"

Nolan giggled and backed away from the younger boy so he could watch his show which he fell asleep to in Nolan's arms.

***

it's my birthday today and it's 11:46pm and i almost forgot to upload😂😂😂 hope you enjoy! today has been so great, best birthday in a while

xo jj