49 - "naked"

There's gonna be smut in this chapter so like beware.

xo jj

***

Reality

"Is the S or the C silent in scent?" Nolan said while he stared at the ceiling, his arm draping off the couch in Blair's living room.

Both of the boys were watching Victorious and eating chips, Nolan asking random questions every once in a while.

"Babyboy, you're fucking my mind up." The weed had already left Blair's system and he felt almost completely back to normal, just very tired.

"Sorry," Nolan said with a giggle. "Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask," Blair reminded and turned his head so he could kiss the other boy.

Nolan put his hand on Blair's cheek and caressed it with his thumb. "You're cute," he said.

"You're cute too," Blair said in return before Nolan pressed their lips together.

Before he knew it, Blair slipped his tongue into Nolan's mouth. It felt strange that Nolan was so nonchalant about it. The two continued making out for a few minutes before Blair could feel the innocent boy harden beneath him.

"A little excited huh?" Blair said with a laugh as he pulled their lips away.

Nolan went red but just laughed, a lot less anxious than he would be if that happened while he wasn't high. "I guess I am. Aren't you?"

"Kind of." Blair was shocked at how cool Nolan was being. "Maybe we should stop."

"No," Nolan insisted as he attached their lips back together. Blair felt Nolan slightly grind his hips up against his and he instantly got harder. "Now you're excited." Nolan said and bit his lip.

Blair felt his boyfriends hand rub his dick through his jeans. He couldn't help but let a moan escape his lips even though it was really unusual that this was happening. "Take them off," Nolan instructed.

Blair reluctantly did as he was told and slipped off his jeans so he was only in a pair of tight Calvin Klein boxers. Nolan slipped off his shirt, revealing his slim body. Blair was amazed at how hot Nolan looked at the moment and decided to just be in the moment, slipping his shirt off and returning to kissing his boyfriend, taking off his belt simultaneously.

Before they knew it, Nolan's pants were off as well and they were grinding against each other, nothing but underwear between them. "Sit up," Nolan said.

Blair sat on his butt on the couch and Nolan got on his knees in front of him, kissing up his thighs until reaching the bottom of his boxers. Nolan quickly slid Blair's underwear down his legs and off his feet, throwing them in the corner with his pants, observing the now naked boy in front of him.

Nolan stared at his boyfriends hard dick in front of him, at first not knowing what to do. "Are you sure?" Blair asked.

Nolan silently nodded his head and grabbed his boyfriend impressive (for his height) length. He put the head in his mouth and gently sucked on it before sliding the rest down his throat, gagging as he got further down.

He continued bobbing his head and using his hand on the part he couldn't fit in his mouth for a few minutes, occasionally licking up Blair's shaft or sucking his balls.

Eventually, Blair started moaning louder and more frequently, along with his dick pulsing in Nolan's mouth, signalling that he going to cum soon.

"B-baby, I'm g-gonna-" just as he was saying that, Blair thrust his hips up and spilled out warm liquid into his boyfriends throat.

Nolan slightly gagged at the taste but powered through it and swallowed, making a disgusted face after, causing Blair to chuckle.

"Come here, let me do the same for you," Blair said but Nolan just hopped onto the couch and closed his eyes, exhausted.

"No, let's just sleep. I'm tired," Nolan said, still completely dazed.

"Okay," Blair said and pulled on his boxers, laying next to the cutest, most lovable teddy bear of a boy he's ever met. He quickly planted a loving kiss on Nolan's cheek and closed his eyes as well.