Her

"C'mon Kat, you look great today" my friend Cass reassured me. He is a great motivator but it doesn't change the fact that I'm so big. "Why can't you just admit that you're beautiful?" I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Cass" I spat and walked away, he followed hot on my trail but I didn't look back to acknowledge his existence. I bumped into someone and I mumbled a 'watch it', once my eyes met the asshole they was a she and she was beautiful. I stood there in disbelief, I shuffled to help her pick up the things that I made her drop. "I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, immediately regretting for saying watch it.

She smiled softly "it's alright. Don't beat yourself up about it" she reassured.

I got a better look at her, her sleek brown hair matched her thick framed glasses, I realized that she was in my English class. "I'm sorry again" I said and she gave me a dismissing hand.

"I'll see you in English Katarina" I gave her a small wave. Cass stood there watching me, his smile was turned into a smirk.

"What's your deal?" I asked sassily, he just nodded his head and gave a little laugh. I wrinkled my nose at him but still made it to class on  time.

"Katarina you're late" the teacher said without even looking up, I rolled my eyes and gave her the bird. Some kids snickered as I slammed my body into the chair. I hate school and people.