Late

"Where in the hell were you!?" My mom screamed and I fell back into the front door. She wasn't supposed to be home yet, she's never home anyway.

"What's the problem? I've been home late a few times before. Chill" I said as I tried to push past her.

"Excuse me I'm your mother I have the right to know where you are!" She screamed at me again.

"Oh, so now you're my mother? Where were you when Azalea was having a breakdown? Where were you when I was on the verge of suicide? And where in the fuck are you when we need money the most?!" I screamed right back.

Her eyes were practically rolling on the floor, "listen to me you little bitch, as long as you and that little re-"

"I swear to hell and back if you call Azalea that word I will knock every single tooth out of your ratchet mouth one by one!"

"As long as you live under my roof you obey my rules"

"Fine" I said and casually walked out of the living room. I opened my closet door and pulled down a medium sized suitcase, I packed as much of my clothes I could fit in. I then traveled to Azaleas room packing most of her stuff, including her barbie dolls. I closed the lid and picked Azalea up, making sure she had shoes and dressed decently.

I sent Jessie a quick text telling her my situation and for her to come and pick us up.

I looked out the window and I made sure to slam the front door for extra measure. I heard Azalea whimper and I gripped her sides a little harder for comfort.

Once I opened the back of Jessie's car I internally cursed myself that I don't have her car seat but I knew she could manage the few minute drive.

"Azalea sweetheart, my little flower" I looked at her and she was close to tears, she was shaking. I contemplated on getting in front with Jessie or the back with Azalea. I decided with Azalea and I sat right next to her and she leaned into my chest.

I shushed her quietly while Jessie drove out of the hell holes driveway. I whispered sweet nothings into her ear until she eventually fell asleep with tears eyes. It hurt me so much that a child this sweet and amazing could have such a broken family.