Surprise

"Surprise!" Azalea and Jessie screamed at the same time. I gave them a huge grin and I saw the hole room covered in toilet paper to represent streamers. I laughed at the colorful and happy room.

"What is all this?" I asked as Azalea shoved a plate of brownies with pastel icing and sprinkles.

"It's your relaxing day, so relax" Jessie said while kissing my cheek, Azalea did the same while giggling.

"Kitty Kat do you like it!?" Azalea pretty much screamed, I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes Azalea I love this whole thing!" I said and hugged her. She smiled and ate a few brownies.

She started rubbing her eyes and yawning. I took her to her room and laid her down on the bed, I thanked her for the day and she rolled towards the wall and fell instantly asleep. I quietly shut the door and walked back to Jessie's room.

She was taking down the toilet paper and folding it up so it could be used again. "Thank you for all of this, it's amazing" Jessie looked at me; she kissed my lips.

"You're welcome babe" she said simply and continued to clean the room. I helped her put the food away and toilet paper.

"Does this mean we're dating" I asked as I followed her around the house, she looked at me and shrugged.

"Does that mean yes or no? I'm confused."

"We can be whatever we want, I like you, I'm sure you like me. We can be girlfriends or whatever you want"

"I want us to be girlfriends" I said quickly.

"Then we're girlfriends...babe" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

Damn this girl.