The "Date"

"Hey guys!" Jessie said while walking towards Azalea and I. Azalea waves and I smile at her enthusiasm. Once we approached Jessie she bent down to Azaleas height.

"Well hello, what might your name be" Jessie smiled.

"Azalea!" She practically screamed and I shushed her softly.

"That is such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Jessie said sweetly, Azalea blushed and giggled while thanking her softly. "My, what an equally beautiful older sister you have" she locked eyes with me for a few seconds while I cleared my throat. I am far from it in my eyes.

"Yeah! Kitty Kat is the most prettiest most bestest person ever!" Azalea giggled and I didn't know my face could get any more crimson.

"Thank you Azalea, now how about food?" Jessie nodded and we followed her to a table just for us.

We sat down and read the menu. Azalea knew what she wanted and I wanted something simple, I ordered for the both of us and waited for our food.

Small talk isn't my favorite thing to do but with Jessie it was comfortable. Almost like it I enjoyed it. Pretty much anything that includes Jessie is enjoyable. Oh god.

We ate our food in silence, a few words exchanged but nothing worth writing home about.

Once we left we ended up at the toy store for Azalea, Jessie let her pick out a few things which was a mistake, I felt bad for using her money. But it was for Azalea so I didn't dwell on it much, she got what she'd always wanted.

A real life Barbie doll, not the cheap ones we could afford from the Dollar Tree. A real name branded doll, the smile on Azaleas face I wouldn't trade for the world.

"How about we go one more place? How about the park?" Jessie asked and Azalea was screaming yes's before I could even register the question.

"Kitty Kat pleaseee?" She pleaded, I knew my mom wouldn't mind. It's not like she's around enough to care.

"Why not" I said and we were off. My arm almost dislocated in the process.

Azalea played in her own little world while I got to know Jessie better. We like the same music and foods, but that's about it.

She's rich, I'm poor. She's pretty, I'm not. She's skinny, I'm as fat as a cow. I guess opposites do attract, and damn am I attracted to her.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey guys! So I really love the comments you post and the votes so keep it up! Thanks for reading. Love you guys. Byeee