Take Care

"You can sleep in here if you want, I don't mind. We'll both fit I think and if not I can sleep in the floor" Jessie laughed as she put my suitcase on a chair.
"I'm really sorry about your mom. She seems kinda crappy, no offense, but that's sucks you had to take care of your sister alone" I nodded.

"Yeah, it's pretty difficult considering I haven't had an off day because I'm taking caring of someone. But she doesn't give me a hard time really ever. I guess that's the best part about it" I gave an awkward laugh.

"Well then it's time that you get an off day! I will take care of Azalea, I will feed her and everything" Jessie said cheerfully.

"I don't know...I haven't left her with many people before" I said skeptically.

She gave me a dismissing hand, "pfft please, she likes me enough. And I'll be really gentle with her, please Kat I know you need this and you definitely want it. Get some you time in and relax, let every one of your problems roll off, trust me. Just go!" She said whole physically pushing me out from her bedroom.

"Wait! I need to wait until she wakes up, the I'll go" Jessie rolled her eyes.  "I promise" I reassured her.

"Fine, but as soon as she wakes up you're gone!" She said smiling.

"Deal"