Lips

"She likes youu" Cass mocks. I roll my eyes.

"Do you ever shut up?" I asked in a rude tone but he knows that I'm kidding.

"I'm not lying go you Kat, I swear to you. She likes you" I rolled my eyes again, I heard my name being called from down the hall and I see Jessie, my heart beats a little faster but I barely notice.

Jessie comes up and hugs me from up behind "hiii" she giggles.

"Hey Jessie, what's up" I ask casually and she shrugged.

"Hanging with you right now" she laughed.

"I'm glad you are" I laughed too. Oh god, why did I say that.

"Me too" she smiled and grabbed my hand. I let her pull me along with her and we end up at her car. School is over but I wanted to do a project, guess not.

I look back to see if Cass was there but I only saw him smirking at the entrance of the school, I give him a look and he turns to go back inside.

I get in her car and we take off. "Where are we going?" She looked at me and looked back at the road.

We end up at the only McDonald's in town and she gets out. I follow in her tracks while she stands in line, I needed to get something for Azalea, I also need to get home. Mom is going to leave for work soon.

I hurry up and order and eat fast, I thank Jessie for paying once again.

Once back in the car I tell her my address and we drive only about five minutes before we crawl into my driveway.

"Thank you for this afternoon Jessie." I smile and get out, she grabs my hand that makes me lean down, she smiles and soft lips left mine. I pull back in surprise to be met with a sad look on Jessie's face.

I kiss her once again. "You're welcome Kat" she drives off.

Yeah, she likes me. I guess.