Protect Me

"Kat, you've changed so much since the first time we met" Jessie's voice rang in my ears.

I looked at her from the side of my eyes and thought of the right thing to say, "what's the supposed to mean?" I asked curiously.

"You used to act all cool and badass but now...you're such a sweetheart," I turned my head and smiled.

"And you haven't changed at all" I laughed and she joined seconds later.

"Kitty Kat!" I heard Azalea yell, I got up from the bed and went into the living room. I saw my mother...Amelia on the couch. She had a fake smile on her face, it disgusted the shit out of me.

"Are you all ready to go?" She asked sweetly, barf. I rolled my eyes and went to grab our bags, I kissed Jessie's lips sweetly and she wiped my tears that cascaded down my cheeks.

"It will be ok, I will see you again my love" she reassured me.

"You act like I'm about to move countries. I'll see you tomorrow and I'll be back in a few weeks" I said and I kissed her once more.

Back to hell I think.

I put the bags at my moms feet and carried Azalea to the car, I opened the back door and strapped her in. I climbed into the back not wanting to sit up there with Sarah.

She slowly got it and looked at me through the mirror "Katarina why don't you sit up here with me?" I glared at her and stared at the window.

I held Azaleas hand and hugged her close, I will protect my little flower no matter what.

12345678912345678912
Hey guys. I'm trying to write again, it's been super hard sleeping recently so I decided to put it to good use, so why not write? Updates may be super slow, I've been under some pressure but I can manage.
Love you guys. Byeee