Girls!?

"Kitty Kat, when is that girl coming back?" Azaleas asked me sweetly. I look down at her.

"I'm not sure that she's coming back" I explained to her and she wined.

"Why not" she complained Wiley holding out the 'not' part.

"Well, you see, I don't think she wants me all that much. I want us to be more than friends and I'm afraid she doesn't like me back so..." I ranted, I knew it was pointless to a 7 year old who has the attention span of a goldfish.

"You can like girls?" Azalea questioned. I gave her a strange look.

"Yes you can. You can like whoever you want Azalea, you can be anyone you want to, no one is stopping you sweetie. And if they try I will strangle them with my two hands" I threatened and she laughed.

"Does mommy know you like girls?"

I opened my mouth to answer but shut it. I didn't realize that mom should know, I've know this a little while but it's not that big of a deal. "Um, not exactly. But I'll tell her when I'm ready" I affirmed her.

She nodded and went back to her dolls. I smiled at her and went to my room.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
"You look nice today" I mentioned to Jessie in the hall. I saw her smile when I passes her, she walked back to me and hugged me.

"You look beautiful as always" she said back to me.

I scoffed "ha, my fat ass? No way" I commented while walking off.

She grabbed my arm and pushed me against the lockers, she met my lips with hers, I kissed back not quite knowing what was happening. "You're beautiful Kat so shut up. I'll see you after school, in the front." As she walked off I could practically feel her smirk.

What in the hell just happened?