10

Haeun93:
Hi you there?

Haeun93:
D-2 of me being in Korea

Haeun93:
I'm going to see GOT7 soon

Haeun93:
I'm so excited

Markie:
Hi

Haeun93:
OMG! YOU REPLY

Haeun93:
Please dun go

Haeun93:
I miss you

Markie:
I'm sorry

Markie:
For acting all childish

Haeun93:
No, it's fine

Haeun93:
As long as you're here, I'm happy already

Haeun93:
Hey, by the way, I trust you

Haeun93:
Let's meet up

Haeun93:
Can we?

Markie:
Sure

Markie:
Meet me @ ________ café, 11am sharp

Haeun93:
Sure!

Haeun93:
Hope to see you there! 😊

Markie:
Mmm

[ Special POV of Ha Eun]

I went to my closet and started picking some really comfortable and nice clothing. I picked a oversized black hoodie and go with my white skinny jeans.

I'm just in a hotel right now. My parents are in another room so I'm all by myself. I'm playing some GOT7 music while waiting for the clock to tick.

I looked at the clock. And it's 10am. Okay, maybe I'll leave now.

I took my wallet and my phone, I put them into my leather sling bag. I went over to my parents room and told them that I'll be out for awhile.

I'm glad that they didn't ask why and where I'm going. Because I dun even know how to reply them.

I went to take bus and put in the coins I'm the box. Afterwards, I just relax on the seat I found at the corner or the bus.

I kept checking the time because I don't want to be late. If only I found out that I like him earlier.

I just know that how it's like to live without him and I don't like it.

The door of the bus opened and I notice is the stop I have to get off by my last memory I have in Korea.

I got off and started finding the café by walking around the streets.

As I was walking, I notice someone kept following me around but that doesn't matter me right now.

I just wanna find that café so I can meet him.

"Ah! " I said as I found the café. Wow, it took me long.

I went in and tried to look around for him but something hit me. Ahh, I don't even know how he looks like. How do I find him?

Haeun93:
Yah, how do you looks like?

Markie:
I look exactly like Mark

Haeun93:
Are you his twin brother?

Haeun93:
I thought he don't have one?

Markie:
Just find someone that is wearing everything black.

Haeun93:
Understood.

After chatting with that guy, I went to buy a cup of frappucino.

I took a sipped of the frappucino and looked around the café to find a guy that wears everything black.

I walked upstairs of the café and spotted a guy wearing everything black.

Markie:
Hey, you spotted me.

Seen.

I seen his message and walked towards that guy.

"Can I take a seat here? " I asked while placing one of my hand on the chair. He nodded and I sat down.

"So you're Mark? " I asked and he smiled under his mask.

His eyes really do looks like Mark. You know the Mark? My husband.

He looked around and took off his mask. I gasped and close my mouth with both of my hand.

He's, Mark Tuan.

"Hello, I'm Markie, the guy you've been talking to since you asked for your kpop merch. "