31

[ Haeun POV ]

We went downstairs to the lobby to meet Daniel. I'm glad that he actually agreed to help us.

"What are you thinking about? " Mark asked me as we walked towards a 4pax table.

"Nothing, I'm just glad that he helped us. " I said and smiled. He returned the smile and ruffled my hair.

We sat down and talked for awhile.

Suddenly, someone pulled the chair in front of us. We looked up at it's Daniel.

"Hi, Daniel. " I said and smiled.

He smiled and sat down, not even looking at Mark.

"Thank you for coming! " I said happily and he smiled.

"You're welcome. Should I start? " He asked and I nodded.

"I'm just giving suggestions so maybe some of them might not be able to work out. " He said and continued, "Mark, I suggest you to talk to your fans about it. "

"And also, Mark, remember not to be too obsessed with Haeun when you're talking to your fans. Just say like you are suppose to have self life. I know what you know what to say. " He said as he looked at Mark.

Mark sighed and nodded.

"No matter what, I just don't want to cause Haeun any problems or make her suffer anything. " Mark said firmly.

"I know that, Mark. I hope you'll protect her and treat her well. I'll hand her to you because I trust you. If anything bad happens to her, you just have to prepare for your grave. " Daniel said while crossigb his arms.

"And, Haeun. " Daniel called out and I asked, "Ne? "

"If you have any problems, come and find me. I'll always be there for you. And for the graffiti art class, don't worry, I'll pause your work for now. " He gave me a smile.

I smiled back and Mark cut the both of us, "Are we done now? "

"Well, yeah. You can take your girl. " Daniel said and I blushed.

Mark grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Goodbye, for now. " Mark said to Daniel and Daniel smiled.

Mark then brought me back to my room which now looks more like out room.

"So, what's the next step? " I asked as I looked at him.

"Talk to the manager. " He replied as he looked at me.

I hummed and he dial the manager's number.

*sigh* it's so tired and busy these days but I'll fight for out relationship.

Mark put it on speaker.

"Mark? "

"Ne. "

"Ohh... How's Haeun? I saw those really mean comments. "

"She's fine. I just wanted to ask you something. "

"Mm... Sure, what is it, Mark? "

"Can I talk to my fans about the incident? I wanna-"

"Yeah, sure. I'll arrange for you. Don't worry, I know what you're going to do. I trust you, both of you. "

Mark smiled even though he can't see.

"Thank you so much, Manag-"

"There's no need to thank me. Goodbye then. I'll call you when I got the arrangements confirm. "

Mark hummed and his manager hung up the phone.

"Well, let's just wait for the announcement. " Mark said as he smiled at me.